Who We Are
Zearn is the nonprofit educational organization whose mission is to inspire all kids to love learning math. Everything we do is driven by our belief that every kid is a math kid.
Our top-rated learning platform is designed to catch kids up and move them forward in grade-level math. And it works. Large-scale efficacy research shows students who use Zearn make significant gains in math proficiency, including the students who start multiple grade levels behind.
As a nonprofit, all of our work is driven by what is best for kids. At the same time, we operate as an intense and fast-moving technology company, inclusively solving hard problems that will impact current and future generations. The problems we solve require expertise in pedagogy, software development, persuasion, psychology, design, writing, video production, problem solving, and countless other disciplines. As an organization that is always stretching to get to the next level of impact, every single person owns mission critical work.
If you’re ready to join our Team of problem solvers, and own work that will drive us to achieve impact at scale, we are looking for you.
Learn more about us at https://about.zearn.org/.
What This Role Will Do:
Continuously improve, enhance, and architect Zearn’s Salesforce org:
- Work with stakeholders to understand existing challenges, determine solutions using best practices, and implement changes to improve functionality
- Implement Flows to automate actions, tasks, and complex business processes, ensuring that best practices are implemented in Flow creation and architecture
- Support Zearn in using third-party tools more effectively to better streamline the sales process
- Perform audits of Salesforce org to determine areas of clean up, repurposing, and removal, and identify additional opportunities for improvement by staying updated on new tools and capabilities
- Work with cross-functional teams including Finance, Legal, Support, and Engineering to institute solutions that serve all teams and external systems, including assessing and building cross-functional system integrations
Manage data dashboards, data accuracy, and campaigns
- Set up dashboards and reports to track sales operations and performance, identify areas for improvement, and provide data to stakeholders
- Utilize Data Loader/DataLoader.io and Excel to conduct data clean ups, data uploads, and expediting of sales processes.
Onboard, train, and support users
- Provide users with training and Salesforce day-to-day education through onboarding, trainings, and videos.
- Train sales team to utilize sales tools and systems to increase sales productivity and performance, including CRM and additional sales tools such as Acuity
- Onboard new Salesforce users
- Develop and maintain training documentation, resources and videos
- Manage users, profiles, roles and permission sets
- Manage Internal user ticketing system, and serve as the main point of contact for users to reach out to with Salesforce questions, concerns or requests
What You’ll Bring To The Role:
- 3+ years of work experience, including 1+ year of experience working directly with Salesforce orgs
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Deep knowledge of Salesforce flows and the platform as a whole
- Experience with document generation tools like Conga
- Proficiency in Excel, data analysis, secondary research
- Strong attention to detail, and superior organizational skills
- Ability to take ownership of projects from planning through execution
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Passion for mission-driven work
Nice To Haves:
- Understanding of Looker, Zendesk, NetSuite, and/or Acuity
- Experience with Apex, Python
- Salesforce Platform App Builder Certification, Sales Cloud Consultant Certification, Advanced Administrator Certification
This role is remote, however you may be required to travel for business and team building meetings.
Compensation & Benefits:
The compensation range for this role is $70,000 – $85,000 per year.
We offer a competitive benefits package, including comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, short- and long-term disability, life insurance, 401K matching, parental leave, and a competitive PTO policy. We also offer a collegial and passionate culture and the potential to positively impact the lives of millions of children.
To Apply: https://apply.workable.com/j/9F6173A4DD
Zearn is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.