KodyPay, a dynamic and rapidly expanding Fintech company, is seeking a driven Sales Manager to join their team. The Sales Manager will play a critical role in growing the business by identifying and converting new sales opportunities and nurturing relationships with existing clients.
KodyPay delivers innovative payment solutions to brick and mortar businesses, primarily in the hospitality industry, with a mobile point of sale platform and payments aggregator. With recent funding from prominent tech investors and leading hospitality chains, KodyPay is poised for significant growth.
The Sales Manager will be a key member of the team, working alongside a Sales & Partnerships Manager and reporting into the Senior Sales Director. The start date will be early February 2024.
While this role is strategic, it is also a 360 sales role. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to influence our overall Sales strategy, and should also be motivated to work in the field and directly drive business growth.
- Build a strong pipeline of potential customers and manage the sales process from lead generation to close
- Drive revenue growth by acquiring new customers and building strong relationships with existing customers
- Work with the Sales & Partnerships Manager and Senior Sales Director to develop and implement a Sales strategy that aligns with business objectives
- Meet and exceed sales targets on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the hospitality industry and our customers’ needs
- Work collaboratively with the product and customer operations teams to ensure the successful launch of new products
- Represent KodyPay at industry events and conferences
- 3+ years of recent sales experience in the financial services industry, preferably in the payments or hospitality space
- Strong network of contacts in hospitality or retail
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as an operator and more strategically
- Strong negotiation and closing skills
- Based in the UK with the right to work in the UK
- Available to start in early February 2024
- Annual salary of £40,000-£50,000 and £40,000 annual potential for OTE
- Remote-first and flexible working. We also allow our team to work from outside of the UK for part of the year, subject to tax laws and of course our customer needs (most of which are based in London)
- Annual £1,000 learning and development allowance on training related to your role
- £200 to spend on furniture to make your workplace comfy. Your laptop will of course be covered by KodyPay separately
- Every year you’ll get 25 days of holiday leave plus an extra day of leave for life events like your birthday or getting married
- Enhanced parental leave once you reach a certain length of service