Our vision is to change advertising for the better, by building technology that will redefine brand advertising. LoopMe powers programmatic advertising, improves media delivery, and develops bespoke audience curation and effective real-time measurement through our outcomes platform. By putting consumers at the heart of every campaign, the world’s leading brands, agencies, media publishers and programmatic platforms rely on us to reach their goals effectively and more efficiently.
What we need
LoopMe is growing and we’re expanding into Japan! We’re looking for a hybrid Sales / Account Executive to work on our PurchaseLoop product. You will have a dual role where you will drive new business with media agencies to meet your revenue goals, and you’ll also be working on day to day account management; assisting with campaign bookings and optimisation to make sure client’s campaigns are managed faultlessly and their goals are exceeded.
As our hybrid Sales & Account Executive, you will be…
- Driving new business by presenting the LoopMe PurchaseLoop product and services to designated media agencies
- Developing strategic relationships with large agencies and advertisers
- Analyzing campaign performance, creating reports, insights and strategic recommendations to clients
- Working closely with DSP’s and SSP’s to ensure their needs are met
- Managing all aspects of the campaign/activation project to ensure full delivery of campaigns towards their KPIs (planning, monitoring and optimisation)
- Previous experience in Account Management / Media planning within digital advertising
- A keen interest to move into a Business Development / Sales focused role; you’ll be driven and motivated by revenue goals
- An understanding of the digital media / AdTech ecosystem
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret and present data
- Great communication skills; you’ll be confident presenting and pitching
- Fluent Japanese language skills (verbal and written)
- An ability to investigate, analyze and problem solve; you’ll be able to clearly communicate results
What we can offer
- Commission Bonus
- Working remote
- Access to Thrive; accessible mental health support all in one app
- LoopMe Gives Back Day
- We’ll set you up for success, providing training and career development
Want to learn more about us?
LoopMe is a technology company that uses AI to improve brand advertising performance and outcomes. Putting consumers at the heart of every campaign, LoopMe uniquely optimizes advertising investments, driving results 2-5x higher than the industry standards in mobile in-app and CTV for brand awareness, consideration, purchase intent, foot traffic and sales. LoopMe was founded in 2012 and is headquartered in the UK, with global offices across New York, Boston, Atlanta, Chicago, Detroit, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Toronto, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo, Dnipro, Krakow and Hong Kong.
To all recruitment agencies: LoopMe does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs career page, LoopMe employees or any other company location. LoopMe is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.