Sales Director – Travel Vertical – Remote
AdTheorent is recruiting a senior level Travel Sales Executive, responsible for continuing and creating new sales momentum in the International Travel vertical among direct brands. Candidate will be an individual contributor and should have experience in the digital media space selling digital media/programmatic solutions as a managed and self-service. The ideal candidate should have strong existing relationships within the international Travel industry, specifically with airlines, cruise lines, and international tourism boards. The Travel Sales Director must be driven, focused on relationship building, consultative selling, and closing deals. The candidate must sell directly to Travel brands and be willing to travel frequently for client meetings. The role can sit anywhere and is remote. The Travel Sales Director is expected to travel.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work independently to find new International Travel accounts
- Proactively identifies new revenue opportunities; drives account growth and profitability acceleration including new business, up-sell and cross-sell opportunities
- Owns extensive client communication, strategic planning and troubleshooting account complications to promote client satisfaction; develops and improves executive level relationships within named account(s)
- Promotes the AdTheorent client relationship by providing thought leadership and consultation on aligning client business needs to products, solutions and services offered
- Creates value and differentiates our services/products from competitors
- Drives contract negotiations for business in support of new sales, account growth and contract renewals
- Owns revenue forecasting (via Salesforce.com) and ensures accuracy of sales entries
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited 4-year institution
- 5+ years of digital media experience
- 5+ years of experience selling to brand-direct International Travel clients (not agencies)
- Strong book of direct international Travel clients, inclusive of airlines, cruise lines, international travel boards (APAC, EMEA + Caribbean)
- Proven sales track record within international Travel industry (has strong brand-direct Travel clients and can make immediate impact)
- Proven performance selling programmatic
- Important to have a strong rolodex
- Polished sales, presentation and communication skills
- Exceptional team player, interested in working as part of a highly coordinated, focused organization
- Attention to delivering the highest level of sales and operational customer service
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and results driven personality
Compensation range: $95-150K base BOE + commission. We offer full health coverage, generous PTO, an award-winning office culture!
The base range provided is AdTheorent’s current assessment for this role. The confirmed salary will be commensurate with experience, education, skills, and other factors. This is subject to change, but will be no less than the minimum stated. We encourage all to apply, as applicants will be assessed on an individual basis. Job title and base salary will depend on qualifications and experience.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and seek to foster community, inclusion and diversity within the organization. We encourage all qualified candidates, regardless of racial, religious, sexual or gender identity, to apply.