Sales Development Representative CA
I’m Ian, the owner of the Million Dollar Sellers (MDS). Initially called the 50k+ group, MDS quickly evolved into a powerhouse community. Gaining traction with more and more successful 7-figure sellers, it became known as the only group with vetted, full-time, and proven Amazon sellers striving to forge their way on a rapidly growing marketplace that offered no roadmap or guidance.
About the role:
We are seeking a dedicated Sales Development Representative (SDR) to spearhead our inbound sales initiatives. This individual will play a pivotal role in expanding our reach and ensuring our offerings resonate with potential sellers. As a key player in our sales team, the BDR will actively engage and invite sellers to join the MDS platform, ensuring that our value proposition is effectively communicated and that sellers find a perfect fit with us.
This is a Full-time Remote position.
- Drive the warm inbound sales process by identifying and targeting potential leads.
- Conduct sales through emails, calls, and other communication methods to engage prospective sellers.
- Clearly communicate the benefits and value of joining the MDS platform to potential sellers.
- Continuously monitor and report on inbound sales tasks and conversion metrics.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with sellers, addressing their needs and concerns.
- Collaborate with the sales team to fine-tune sales strategies and materials.
- Proven experience in a Sales Development Representative role or similar sales-focused position.
- Has demonstrated success with warm inbound leads.
- Familiarity with sales tools and platforms to manage and track warm leads efforts.
- Experience in consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter attitude with a drive to achieve sales objectives.
- Resilient and adaptable in the face of rejection.
- Strong relationship-building capabilities.
- Work with an existing talented team
- Completely remote and flexible schedule
- Location independence
- You’ll be joining a high-level and fast-paced team, working with exciting projects
Please note that you’ll be joining a fast-paced and high-achieving team. You’ll be held to high expectations and challenged. And you’ll also be supported in your growth in this role professionally as well as personally.
If this sounds interesting to you, please proceed with the application.
Kindly be advised that the recruitment process is being managed by Premier Media. For any further details or inquiries, Please reach out to the Premier Media recruitment team, as they oversee all our hiring procedures.
Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you!