Sales Development Representative
Beekin is a rapidly growing AI-proptech which helps investors, developers and lenders acquire and manage apartments and single family homes. Using big data and machine learning, Beekin’s solutions are transforming communities, increasing affordability and resident loyalty. We are on a mission to make housing more efficient, and build a better tomorrow. We have won numerous accolades like Housingwire Tech-100, and multiple patents. But we are most proud of the thousands of renters who now call their community a home, as a result of the solutions our clients use.
Fantastic people are the key to our success. As a distributed, primarily remote workforce, we’re looking for more intelligent, passionate, collaborative, and down-to-earth individuals to join our growing team. Our culture is transparent and flexible; While we work incredibly hard to improve the lives of renters and rental communities, we always have time for a good laugh.
We are looking for a self-motivated Sales Development Representative to help grow our business. This role will be responsible for managing primarily outbound leads and sales motion. You will need to identify critical decision makers, be comfortable beginning calls, qualify active buying interest as well as develop those initial relationships with potential and existing clients.
About the role
- Set introductory meetings with target decision makers across multiple channels
- Research and build new and existing accounts via adding contacts, outbound calling efforts, and sending outbound email
- Call and make initial contact with prospects; determine or enhance prospect’s level of interest in Beekin
- Qualify and nurture leads through well planned and executed cadences
- Work closely with the sales director to drive the demand generation activities, to prioritize and follow through with the leads, and build consistent, relevant pipeline
- Answer calls and respond to all inbound sales inquiries from prospective clients
- Prioritize competing day-to-day activities to ensure that all management objectives are met
- Manage and track leads using Hubspot while maintaining accurate and up-to-date records
- 1 year of relevant work experience in a sales or customer-facing customer success/support, or account management
- Tenacity in working at a startup
- Experience working with a CRM like Hubspot
- Enjoy collaborating with people to get work done, but know when to take ownership of a task
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills are required
- Work fast but thoughtfully, and make suggestions for efficiencies along the way
- 10 public holidays and 20 days of PTO
- Paid birthday and move-day
- Flexible working hours
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment filled with kind, intelligent people who are working hard on an industry-defining product