Sales Advisor (Prop Tech Start Up)
Who We Are:
Pass the Keys is a fast-growing technology-enabled short-let / holiday management company, originally founded in London in 2015 and now UK wide across 56 locations in the UK and counting.
We manage hundreds of properties on multiple platforms, including Airbnb, Booking.com, HomeAway, and our recently launched Direct bookings site.
We offer a fully managed service for our hosts and guests (including Listing & Revenue Management, 24/7 Guest Services and Cleaning & Maintenance services).
Our vision is to become the biggest short-let ecosystem globally by constantly improving experiences for our hosts, guests and franchisees.
We are looking for a driven sales professional with a natural ability for building relationships, to join our team. We help our franchisees grow their customer base by dealing with enquiries from prospective landlords who want to find out about the short-let market and the services we offer. As well as managing the external sales, you will be expected to work and manage designated franchise accounts and become a subject expert in pitch, product and systems.
You’ll play a key role in accelerating and growing our landlord network whilst maintaining key relationships with our stakeholders.
The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
If you have a flair for technology, a passion for telesales, and the ability to articulate to multiple audiences & stakeholders, then we need to talk.
Who We Want:
- Are you a confident self-starter with an impressive ability to build rapport with people quickly and a willingness to go above and beyond for a sale?
- Are you high energy, enthusiastic and sales driven individual?
- Do you have proven (1+ years) experience in Sales?
- Are you target driven?
What You Will Be Doing:
- You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, generating interest, qualifying prospects, working with our franchise partners, maintaining existing customer relationships and closing sales.
- You will qualify new sales opportunities through inbound & outbound leads. You will be required to telephone pitch, book appointments and pipeline management.
- You will need to become a Pass the Keys sales expert in systems, processes and product.
- Organising your own time efficiently to ensure lead follow-up is carried out efficiently and documented correctly.
- Working towards daily, weekly and monthly targets.
- Maintaining accurate data of the customers and of the sale in the Company’s CRM systems.
- Would suit a recent Graduate or someone with Telesales, Lead Generation, Customer Services Experience.
- Good negotiation skills with the ability to resolve queries.
- Ensuring all leads are dealt with inside agreed timescales.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and collaborate with others in a positive manner.
- Work remotely. However, we do like to meet up in the office from time to time.
- Basic + Commission