RoR for a Community-Focused Care Management Solution
Join a Community-Focused Care Management Solution that allows patients to connect to expert providers when needed. Through convenient lab options (at home or in-person), patients have the flexibility they need to access care. With the use of our specialty pharmacy network, patients can receive their medication delivered directly to their homes.
The company was founded to provide the best possible care for vulnerable communities. Their mission is to provide quality, stigma-free access to care through community partnership and technology for all communities, regardless of how they identify and vary abilities. The successful healthcare startup is focused on collaborating with patients with HIV to receive medication in a quick, simple, and affordable manner.
This is a unique opportunity to work with a highly-skilled and fun team in something meaningful, making a difference in many people’s lives.
Key Details to Catch your Eye
- The team has more than doubled in the past year.
- They are currently working on a platform to facilitate access to PrEP for registered patients, with scheduled appointments, labs, and reminders.
- Scrum methodology with 2 weeks sprints.
What BEONers Love about this Project:
BEONers from Brazil, Peru, Mexico, and Venezuela are part of this team, and here’s what they would like to share with you:
“What I most enjoy being part of this project are the challenges that come with working with multiple frameworks/languages at the same time.”—Fernando from Peru.
- 4+ years as a Software Engineer (Semi Sr/Sr).
- 2+ years of relevant experience working with Ruby on Rails.
- Deep knowledge of PostgreSQL and other database engines such as MySQL and/or SQL Server.
- Hands-on experience working with RESTful APIs.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT, GitHub, or Gitlab using GitFlow.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- English Proficiency.
How You’ll Stand Out
- Familiarity with cloud services, specifically AWS.
- Experience in the healthcare industry and in a startup environment.
The Screening Process
- Verification by the BEON team.
- 30-minute intro call with the CTO and product owner. Depending on the outcome of the intro, the team may solicit a technical interview.
Total expected timeframe = 4-7 days.
BEON.tech connects the brightest Latin American talent with the most innovative and disruptive U.S. companies. You’ll get access to a custom vetted pool of full-time, long-term, remote software jobs with compensation comparable to U.S.-based positions.
To join BEON.tech is to be in a devs-first company, which means you are the priority when it comes to decision-making, client selection, and growth planning.
Develop your career at the pace you deserve.
- USD compensation comparable to U.S.-based positions.
- A US$ 1,500 welcome package to get you started with the right gear.
- Health insurance.
- Internet service.
- Trip to Headquarters in Buenos Aires.
- Flexible payments in crypto, wire transfer, Wise, PayPal, or Payoneer.
- English conversation club & workshops.
- Rewards Program: Win prizes every month by participating in weekly challenges. The annual winner will earn a trip for two to NYC!
- Psychotherapy sessions.
- Unlimited reskilling in Udemy, Educación IT & O’Reilly.