Retail Partnerships Manager
Sterling Pacific is looking for a seasoned professional to increase our instore sell through, and collect new wholesale partnerships both locally and internationally.
We have built the best aluminum luggage the world has ever laid eyes on. We are now looking to distribute our brand further by continuing to work with stores with large purchasing power who can move bags to valued Customers.
This role is the first position Sterling Pacific is looking to fill in a Team of hard-working and passionate sales professionals.
Reporting directly to the President, the Retail Partnership Manager will be responsible for getting the Sterling Pacific brand into department stores, retail stores and high end boutiques across the world.
About Sterling Pacific:
Headquartered in Reno, NV, Sterling Pacific manufactures full-aluminum travel cases from 5052 and A380 aluminum, two alloys used in the construction of aircraft and in aerospace engineering.
Sterling Pacific travel cases feature Impact Bearing Ridges on the front and back of the case (United States Patent and Trademark Office Patent no.29/729,547), and full-grain Italian leather handles, handcrafted from leather by an independent tannery based out of the small town of Chiampo in the Italian region of Veneto.
The Retail Partnerships Manager is an autonomous position responsible for our current and future B2B success. The northstar goal for this position is to get our bags in strategic retail locations. An ideal candidate can achieve future upward mobility to manage a Team if they are able to create fundamental systems that scale beyond themselves within the first several years of joining the Team.
If you believe that you would thrive in an environment that lives and breathes these values that we would love to hear from you:
- Customer Obsession: Give Customers a Experience You Could Only Dream Of.
- The Work is the Reward: Be Grateful for Your Craft.
- Unconditional Optimism: No External Factors Change our Positive Outlook.
- We Can Always Do Better. Be Vocally Self Critical. No Excuses.
- Follow Up Every Day.
- Action Biased.
- Be Fast and Nimble.
- Disagree Openly.
- Play Long Term Games with Long Term People.
• Regularly scheduled contact partnership accounts to establish relationships, identify their needs and for them to keep Sterling Pacific top of mind
• Attend all weekly Team meetings and provide updates on the progress and buying patterns of wholesalers, stores and boutiques.
• Set ambitious, data driven goals to improve top and bottom line sales through retail partnerships.
• Practice ethical sales strategies and professional behavior
• Collaborate with the our team to identify opportunities for sales process improvement
• Willingness to travel to Reno quarterly.
• 5+ years of sales experience and/or 3+ years of demonstrated success in sales
• Working within a brand or with major retailers is a bonus.
• Past established relationships with major retailers is a major bonus.
• Very competent communication skills
• Capable to adjust and adapt to a changing market
• Ability to learn how to utilize new software for sales efficiency and effectiveness
• Remote available with a willingness to travel to Reno quarterly.
• Hunger. To. Learn.
- Talented and driven co-workers who thrive in a collaborative environment
- A culture with a ‘best idea wins’ mentality
- An opportunity to level up your career across different functions and skills
- 20 days’ paid vacation every year on top of national holidays
- Comprehensive employee benefits package with health insurance included