ResponsiveAds Director of Product Management
ResponsiveAds is the leader in creative ad design technologies focused on advanced HTML5 premium ads that are dynamically optimized to any screen, user, and context. ResponsiveAds takes the “responsive” paradigm from web CMS, ad serving, and cross-screen analytics and delivers tools to achieve the highest levels of performance for ubiquitous delivery across the advertising ecosystem including higher revenues and sell-through for publishers, higher performance, and better ROI for advertisers and their agencies.
ResponsiveAds is currently looking for a Director of Product Management to lead and develop our suite of products (Creative Studio/Fluid Designer, Creative Optimizer/Analytics, Creative Marketplace, and Sales Toolkit). This individual will be responsible for managing the feature sets around the creation of a high-quality, world-class collaborative beautiful web app. The target customers are designers, so you have a chance to create a product that “excites” them.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Hands-on product management as well as team and project management
- Building roadmaps and feature planning with execution
- Drive team motivation and push to fulfill meeting tight deadlines.
- Push technology, challenge established thinking, and discover new ways of approaching (and solving) the problem.
- Involvement in the existing Studio 3 updates and new Studio 4 product architecture/launch
- 3 years of experience in product management of an advanced web app (Design studios like Adobe Animate, Figma, etc…
- 3 years in the Advertising industry from the standpoint of Ad Technology ( Ad Operations, Programmatic product development, etc..)
- 1+ years of hands-on ad production and development experience with backend applications, services databases, and data systems from AWS (Redshift), Google Cloud, MongoDB, SQL)
- Experience with responsive design.
- Experience with our core platforms ( MongoDB, Angular, React, Svelte, Redshift, AWS and Google Cloud)
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong consistency and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Enjoys a virtual, global team environment
- Interested in joining a small founder team
Some reasons why you’d want to work with us:
- You want to play a big part in a small but profitable company that is an industry leader.
- You do your best in a setting where excellent work is what’s valued—not face time (a good work-life balance is just how we do things!)
- You value authenticity and a work environment that values who you are and what you can do.
- You’re looking for a big challenge that involves lots of variety, collaboration, inventiveness, and on your toes thinking.
- You want to work alongside a diverse group of people who are passionate, friendly, and helpful.
- We have been a fully remote team from the start 6+ years
Our benefits include:
- A strong commitment to work-life balance. We provide flexible work and vacation time
- Generous paid time off and flexible work-from-home policies.
- Offer the ability to take educational courses and support your continuous learning
- Continuous merit-based pay increases.
- Stipend paid parental family leave policies to support you during major life events.