REO Analyst – El Salvador
About World Business Lenders (www.wbl.com)
World Business Lenders (WBL) provides general purpose short-term real estate collateralized commercial loans to a broad customer base comprised of small and medium sized businesses throughout the United States that lack access to traditional funding.
WBL is a U.S.-based company with a 100% remote workforce.
This is a remote Contract/Consultant position. Generally, working hours will be 9:00am-6:00pm Eastern, Monday through Friday, although hours worked may be greater based upon operational requirements. The job requires excellent oral and written command of the English language. Resumes must be submitted in English.
About the Job
Our rapid growth has created an excellent career opportunity in our Asset Resolution/REO department. In a fast paced, high expectation, results oriented environment, the REO Analyst will be responsible for supporting the REO Manager in maintaining all details related to REO properties in WBL’s portfolio.
- Update, track and maintain all details for assigned properties in REO portfolio, including condition, utilities, maintenance issues, tax payments and other matters.
- Support REO Manager in responding to and abating property violations.
- Make recommendations to REO Manager regarding cost to cure and repair recommendations to enhance the value of the real estate.
- Gather bids, manage timelines and support REO Manager in negotiating contracts/agreements for all projects.
- Assist REO Manager in overseeing construction/renovations/repairs on assigned properties.
- Assist REO Manager in arranging to inspect/secure properties in the field.
- Track expenses and prepare monthly reports for each assigned property
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
- 2-4 years experience in real estate, property management, contracting, construction or a related field.
- Loan/mortgage industry experience preferred.
- 100% fluency in English, with exceptional English verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree (four year college or technical school) in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or a related field preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft: Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Teams is required.
- Ability to prioritize effectively and meet deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- You must have your own laptop or desktop to use (the company does not supply equipment).
- Contract/Consultant position
- 11 US Paid Holidays