Remote Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
As a Remote Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner at NVelUp, you will work alongside our team to provide high-quality mental health care to patients through our user-friendly platform. Our mission is to reimagine healthcare through a holistic or integrative lens, empowering patients to achieve wellness and mental stability to be the best version of themselves. In this role, you will play a critical part in helping patients achieve their wellness goals.
We are hiring in WA, ID, NM, and UT.
- Provide psychiatric evaluations and assessments for patients
- Prescribe and manage medications as needed
- Collaborate with the treatment team, including therapists, case managers and psychiatrists for patient’s care
- Conduct and interpret diagnostic tests of patients
- Review patient’s medical history and current medications with them
- Regularly review and adjust treatment plans based on patient’s progress
- Document and maintain patient care records
- Must hold an active Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner license in the state in which they reside
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner, preferably in a remote setting
- Experience with medication-assisted treatments for mental health disorders, including depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder and other psychiatric diagnoses
- Must be computer literate and be comfortable with telepsychiatry best-practices
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills
We pay by the code after collection. There are no other benefits other than a monthly reimbursement to go toward your malpractice coverage. This job pays up to $200/hour depending on your caseload and visit timing.