Remote Mechanical Engineers
Uptalent.io is a leading global platform that connects world-class professionals from Latin America with the most exciting companies in the world. They are currently seeking experienced Remote Mechanical Engineers to work for cutting-edge Engineering companies in the US. In this role, you will work with a team of engineers to design and develop mechanical projects remotely.
- Collaborate with team members to develop mechanical designs for various projects
- Solve technical problems related to mechanical systems
- Document engineering specifications and create technical drawings
- Conduct research to stay up to date on the latest developments in mechanical engineering
- Communicate with clients and stakeholders to ensure their needs are met
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in mechanical engineering
- Strong understanding of mechanical systems and their components
- Proficient in 2D & 3D modeling software, mainly Revit & Autocad.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Understanding of safety and quality standards for mechanical systems
- Strong communication and collaboration skills. Fluency in English is mandatory.
- Experience working remotely is a plus.
* Hiring Process: The hiring process for this role comprised three mandatory stages:
- An online video interview.
- An online assessment to evaluate personal and technical aptitudes.
- Creation of a portfolio highlighting the candidate’s most pertinent projects.
- Work From Home or anywhere.
- Highly Competitive Compensation.
- Work for the most exciting companies in the US.
- Flexible Schedule.
- Healthy Work-Life Balance