Remote Civil Engineer | Civil Design, Hydraulics, Drainage, Earthworks
#1 PH Workforce Delivering to the US.
*** We have Immediate Openings for Remote Civil Design Engineers to be placed with US Based Firms***
You may check us at: https://bizforcenow.com/
This is an individual contributor role that would support both production and civil design project types, across residential, commercial, multi-family, and civil-transportation project verticals. The candidates must possess a strong background and experience with hydraulic computations and drawings, ideally using HydroCAD software. Responsibilities could include design of drainage and roads, grading, and stormwater calculations. Primarily use AutoCAD Civil 3D and HydroCAD and good to have any exposure to hydraulic calculations like HEC-RAS, HEC-HMS, StormCAD, SSA, Storm Management Systems, etc.
- Must be a License Civil Engineer, in practice in the Philippines for at least 5 years
- Must have working experience in HydroCAD and Civil3D
- Nice to have exposure with US or International Civil Design projects with the use of Civil3D and any hydraulic calculation software like; HEC-RAS, HEC-HMS, HydroCAD, StormCAD, Storm Management Systems, etc.
- Candidates with a total of less than 5 years of engineering experience but have relevant US or International experience is VERY MUCH encouraged to apply
- i5 or higher with at least 8 GB DDR4 RAM
- OS: Windows 10 and up
- Internet Connection:
- At least 25MBPS Download and 10MBPS Upload
- Permanent Work From Home
- Get Paid Weekly and Permanent Weekends Off
- HMO Reimbursement on your 90th day
- Great Company Culture and No Micromanagement; Continued Education and Specialized Training
- Very COMPETITIVE salary
Who We Are?
BizForce is one of the fastest-growing global outsourcing companies in the world, founded in the US in Tucson, Arizona and is now operational in PH!