Regional Sales Representative- Southwest Region
About the Role
We are seeking motivated and exceptional candidates who would like to be a part of our successful 3D medical education company. We currently have an opening for a remote Regional Sales Representative opportunity for the Southwest region. This person will be sourcing new customers mostly in Southwest territory and a few surrounding territories but will receive inbound leads and be responsible for converting leads to customers that come in from neighboring states as well. This person will play an integral part in expanding our virtual dissection table into the Southwest market. This position has significant potential for growth.
**Only candidates located within the Southwest territory will be considered for this role. Ideal candidate will reside in Dallas/Fortworth area.**
- Develops and implements individual territory sales programs for Anatomage educational technology products
- Demonstrates products as requested
- Establishes and maintains effective customer relationships
- Generates new leads and opportunities within designated territory
- Prepares and submits timely and accurate reports as required
- Contacts customers frequently, advancing market presence and overall penetration
- Maintains updates with customers regarding products, procedures and questions
- Attends meetings and industry related shows when required
- Reports on new competitive products or changes in existing products
- Expense and company asset management
- Meet and exceeds annual performance standards and objectives
- All other responsibilities as directed by management
- 5+ years of outside sales experience in a scientific, engineering, educational, or medical industry
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, sciences, or related field required
- Proven territory development and management experience
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively with minimal supervision – this will be a remote position that reports to our headquarters in Santa Clara, CA
- Frequent travel required, typically 75% or more
- Ability to drive to appointments within defined sales territory
- Ability to drive to various metropolitan areas in the Southwest region and surrounding areas
What We Offer
- Health, Dental, and Vision care for you and your family
- 401K savings plan with employer matching
- PTO leave and paid holidays
- Casual work culture
- Commuter benefits
- Meal and Travel Reimbursements
Anatomage is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not offer H1B Sponsorship at this time. Local candidates preferred.
Anatomage has been financially robust and growing for 18 consecutive years. Doctors world-wide have enthusiastically responded to the company’s products, making us a market leader and setting the industry standard. Currently, thousands of clinics and hospitals use Anatomage’s software for patient diagnosis and treatment planning. Leading radiology equipment companies use Anatomage’s software as a key component in their systems.
Anatomage offers the world’s first and only life-sized virtual dissection table. Students can learn anatomy and physiology using highly interactive and accurate real human-based digital data. Institutions can offer high quality education without worrying about chemicals, facility costs, and regulatory issues. Hundreds of schools have adopted the Anatomage Table as the main teaching tool for students.
At Anatomage, there is an opportunity to work alongside the best in the field. With a diverse group of people from various technical, clinical, and artistic backgrounds, Anatomage provides a culture where distinguished individuals can work and collaborate in an organic manner. Our team members all bring unique strengths and talents to their group and embrace each other’s diverse perspectives. Anatomage offers a distinct work experience with an exceptional opportunity to develop careers. Our philosophy is to foster a dynamic work environment, and we are proud to let our employees’ knowledge and responsibilities grow with the company.
Fraud Recruitment Disclaimer
It has come to our notice that fraudulent and fictitious job opportunities are being circulated on the Internet. Prospective candidates are being contacted by certain individuals, mainly through telephone calls, emails and correspondences, claiming they are representatives, subsidiaries or under contract with Anatomage, Inc., and, thus, pretending to represent Anatomage. The main purpose of these correspondences and announcements is to obtain privileged information from individuals, or to induce people to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training or a new role.
Anatomage does not:
- Send job offers from free email services like Gmail, Yahoo mail, Hotmail, etc.;
- Request payment of any kind from prospective candidates for employment or any sort of fees;
- Authorize anyone to either collect money or arrive at any monetary arrangement in return for a job at Anatomage; and
- Request or require personal documents like bank account details, tax forms or credit card information as part of the recruitment process.
Legitimate emails from @anatomage.com domains are from the organization, anything outside of the stated domain is likely a scam and fraudulent email. If you have received an offer from any domain other than @anatomage.com, it is likely a scam and not a legitimate offer. Please do not provide any personal information to the imposters posing as recruiters or the HR manager of Anatomage, Inc. We recommend blocking and reporting their accounts for unauthorized and fraudulent behaviors.