React + Web3JS Developer – Remote
We are seeking an experienced React + Web3JS Developer to join our client’s team. Most of our projects consist of full-stack development from smart contracts, UX/UI design, frontend development, and occasionally backend development of Dapps. We almost exclusively use EVM (Solidity) and the MERN stack (MongoDB, Node/Express, React) to build out the projects. We are looking primarily for somebody experienced in React + Web3js/Etherjs/Web3-modal. Backend experience and understanding of solidity are valued. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of experience working in a similar role and be familiar with various Web3 technologies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify, design, and develop Web3 applications.
- Develop smart contracts using Solidity and other Blockchain programming languages.
- Participate in code reviews, testing, and debugging of Web3 applications.
- Monitor and maintain deployed Web3 applications on the Blockchain network.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest Web3 technologies and industry developments.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Web3 development
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with React + Web3js/Etherjs/Web3-modal.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with MERN Stack (React, Express, Node, MongoDB)
- Experience with EatherJS, Solidity etc.
- Knowledge of Blockchain concepts such as consensus algorithms, Merkle tree, and cryptography.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
CloudHire’s mission is to create a positive and lasting impact in the world. By increasing competitiveness and efficiency in businesses, we believe that we are a catalyst for innovation across a multitude of specialties.
CloudHire works closely with its team to help you grow as much as we grow, and value your holistic development. Employees who are most successful at CloudHire take initiative, know how to identify problems and provide solutions, and always put the Team first.
With a belief that the journey to growth and greatness is ongoing, CloudHire gives employees the opportunity to continue learning and honing their skills with programs such as tuition reimbursement; mentorship programs; lunch and learns; online course subscriptions; paid industry certifications; business resource groups; and more.