QA Automation Engineer (Athens/Remote)
We currently have a vacancy position for a QA Automation Engineer, to join our expanding development team in Athens, or to work remotely.
Main responsibilities and Tasks
- Design and develop automation testing frameworks for software applications, in the field of enterprise content management and e-government;
- Create test plans;
- Develop automated tests using Selenium and Java;
- Analyse, design and construct test data for automated testing of software developments;
- Learn new automation tools and scripting languages;
- Evaluate emerging technologies.
- University degree in IT;
- Strong analytical skills, team- and quality-oriented, keen to learn and excel;
- Thorough knowledge of Java;
- Understanding HTML, CSS;
- Fluency in verbal and written English.
- Working experience with Selenium Webdriver, TestNG/JUnit , Maven, Git;
- Knowledge of SQL;
- Knowledge of scripting languages like VBScript;
- Knowledge and experience with Product management tools like Bugzilla, Jira, etc;
- Knowledge and experience in CI and CD.
As a QA Automation Engineer you will have the opportunity to work on large international projects with a methodological approach. As part of a friendly team you will work closely with a highly professional team of full-stack software developers / engineers. As part of an international company you will contribute to challenging IT software projects for major international public organizations and institutions. As part of a dynamic company you will get the chance to develop your skills and your career.
We offer a competitive remuneration (either on contract basis or remuneration with full benefits package) based on qualifications and experience, including:
If you want an exciting challenge, work with some of the coolest technologies and enjoy your time doing it, then join us! Submit your detailed CV in English, quoting reference: (QAAE/04/22).
You may also consider all our other open vacancies by visiting the career section of our web site (www.eurodyn.com) and follow us on Twitter (@EURODYN_Careers) and LinkedIn.
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS (ED) (www.eurodyn.com) is a leading Software, Information and Communication Technologies company, operating internationally (Athens, Brussels, Luxembourg, Copenhagen, Stockholm, London, Nicosia, Hong-Kong, Valetta, etc). The company employs over 600 engineers, IT experts and consultants (around 3% PhD, 36% MSc and 53% BSc or equivalent). We design and develop software applications using state-of-the-art technology. The group generates annual revenues in the range of EURO 40 million, with an EBITDA in the range of 20%. The value of our contract portfolio exceeds EURO 250 million. EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is a renowned supplier of IT services to government institutions, multinational corporations, public administrations and multinational companies, research and academic institutes
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.
Furthermore, when providing your data, it is up to you to explicitly consent that your data can be assessed for future job openings, for as long as you do not withdraw such consent. If you do not consent, we will not be able to consider the data you provide to us for future job openings.