Project Manager(Fully Remote)-contract
EXUS is the global leader in improving debt collections results through technology. With its team of experts spanning 4 continents, EXUS has been serving financial institutions for over two decades in more than 40 countries. Consistent with our goal of becoming the most admired company globally in the Debt Collections software market, EXUS has been repeatedly acknowledged by independent advisors, such as Gartner, Oliver Wyman, and Arum. One of our clients in Thailand is Siam Commercial Bank.
We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join our global delivery team, as a fully remote worker. Reporting to the Head of PMO, this is your chance to be part of a highly motivated, diverse, and multidisciplinary team, that has embraced Breakthrough Thinking and has sustainably delivered double-digit growth rates.
This position is offered under contract until 31/12/2024 with a possibility to extend it on yearly basis based on projects and performance.
As a Project Manager, you will be working closely with our customers throughout the preparation and implementation phases of the project. You will be also providing support both at an operational and technical level along with a team of highly skilled professionals.
At EXUS we live by our values:
- We are transparent and direct
- We are positive and fun, never cynical or sarcastic
- We are eager to learn and explore
- We put the greater good first
- We are frugal and we do not waste resources
- We are fanatically disciplined; we deliver on our promises
What you will be doing:
- Leading the Contracting process with customers who have chosen us as preferred vendor
- Coordinating the Projects Management activities from Project Kick Off to Go Live
- Project Planning & Monitoring
- Participating in Steering Committee Meetings
- Controlling Projects’ Progress
- Internal & external Project Reporting (On time / In budget / PnL/ NPS)
- Stakeholder Management (internal/external)
- Risk Management
- Requirement Analysis & active participation in the Projects’ implementation
- Coordination of Effort Estimations
- Negotiations and Hands-on approach
- Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business Studies or related discipline University Degree
- At least 3-5 years of work experience in Software Development Projects, of which 3+ years of experience in managing complex projects. Experience in Banking Projects will be highly appreciated
- Ability to handle multiple tasks & requests (e.g. managing 2 Projects simultaneously)
- Experience working with Waterfall / Agile / Hybrid development methodologies
- Open and transparent communication style, willing to surface and champion the tough issue
- Strong leadership skills, interpersonal skills, negotiation skills and organizational skills.
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English
- Project Management specific certifications will be considered a plus (PMP / PRINCE2)
Since we implement our software globally, our project teams are required to travel. Traveling time can be 25% annually(maximum), provided that there are no travel restrictions.
- Fully remote work setup
- Competitive salary
- Friendly work environment & Well-being Program
- Private health insurance allowance