Project Manager (Consultant)
About the Role:
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Project Manager to join our team for a 6-month contract with possible extension to 12 months. You will be responsible for the successful planning, execution, and delivery of a key product launch in which you will personally be responsible to deliver the stream for setting up a viable business model. You will leverage your strong expertise in project management, commercial contract knowledge and your superior understanding of the data and financial services industry. This is a fast-paced environment with a clear end goal, offering an opportunity to make a significant impact in a short period.
- Manage Overall Project:
- Project Management: Manage and maintain a comprehensive overall project plan, including timeline, milestones, and resource allocation. Run and organize team meetings and contributions
- Leadership: Lead and motivate a cross-functional team, fostering collaboration and clear communication
- Delivery: Manage project scope, ensuring deliverables meet expectations within budget and deadline constraints
- Risk Management: Identify and mitigate potential risks and issues, proposing effective solutions
- Tracking: Track project progress, analyze data, and provide regular updates to stakeholders
- Budgeting: Oversee project finances, monitoring expenses and adhering to budget guidelines.
- Reporting and Documentation: Prepare and present clear and concise reports to stakeholders. Document project progress and lessons learned for future reference.
- Deliver Business Model Stream within overall project:
- Stream Management & Delivery: Develop and maintain a comprehensive project plan of the Business Model Stream including timeline, milestones, and resource allocation.
- Content: Define legal and contractual aspects business model, ensuring compliance with relevant regulations and alignment with main stakeholder sin the NGO, Data and Finance Ecosystem. Define Finance flows and operationalize them. Define and implement Information Security and Data protection requirements
- Extensive experience in complex project management, within the data and financial services industry
- Contract law and commercial knowledge, preferably within the data and financial services industry
- Strong financial literacy and budget management skills
- Proven track record of successfully delivering projects on time and within budget
- Strong understanding of project management methodologies and best practices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Proficiency in project management software (e.g., ASANA)
For this role, we can offer a remote first working option and you will need to work in a UK or European time zone.
Please complete the Application Form including attaching an up-to-date CV as well as a Cover Letter (both in English) outlining how your skills and experience align with the above requirements and what motivates you to work with Climate Arc in this particular role.
We intend to close the advert for this role on Friday 1st March but depending on the level of response we may close it prior, so we encourage you to submit your application sooner than later.
The application and assessment process will involve the following:
- Application review (applications that do not include a full cover letter will not be considered)
- 1st round interview: Recruiting Manager (30 to 45 minute MS Teams video call)
- Formal interview (in person or MS Teams) with the Hiring Manager and panel (1 hour)