Product Owner – ECOMMERCE (Full remote within Spain)
We are looking for a Product Owner for our to work with our dream team environment in order to deliver best software solutions to our innovative and industry-leading products.
Does that sound like you?
But first, let’s break the ice!
Who we are & what we do
At Leadtech, we work hard… and play harder! Our mission is to empower clients and employees to achieve its goals in the online business world.
Since 2009, we have been fostering innovative and creative techniques across a multitude of industries, making us pioneers in online project management.
Leadtech is dedicated to constant improvement, as well as inspiring new ideas and methods daily, for both the world in which we live and the future to come.
If you have a creative and innovative mind, Leadtech is looking for you!
Does this still look like your cup of tea? There’s more.
You’re our perfect candidate if you:
● Create a Product strategy that ensures effective alignment with the Company’s Product Roadmap.
● Exploring data to find actionable insights and make product recommendations through funnels, cohort analyses, long-term trends, user segmentation, regression models, and more.
● Analyzing and prioritizing the product backlog.
● Work closely with the other product owners to understand and execute business needs, user needs (UX) and brand guidelines.
● Working in coordination with the development team to execute, deliver and improve the product.
● Ensuring product objectives are fulfilled, deliverables meet requirements and business expectations.
● Setting up, analyzing, and promoting good practices for multivariate experiments.
● Synthesizing and communicating insights during the product development process.
● Empowering and guiding others to work effectively and efficiently with data is part of your role.
Your expertise in a nutshell:
● Strong analytical skills and data-driven mindset.
● Excellent communicator.
● Strong leadership skills, with the ability to work in cross-functional teams.
● Passionate about technology. Used to working with IT Teams.
● Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
● Problem solver and results-driven, with a can-do attitude.
● Ability to work independently and interface with all levels of management negotiating and influencing to build consensus.
● Good English and Spanish skills.
● Familiarity with agile.
● Experience as a Product Owner or Product Analyst is a plus.
Interested? Keep on reading!
Perks of being one of us:
- Top-notch private health insurance — includes dental and psychological services
- Full-time, permanent contract
- Flexible time off, no blackout dates, plus your birthday, Christmas’ Eve and New Year’s Eve off
- Remote work OR come into the office if you prefer!
- Flextime (7 – 9:30 a.m. / 3:30 – 7:30 p.m)
- Free Friday afternoons (a 7-hour workday!) + 35-hour week in July and August (free afternoons here we come!)
- Enhanced career path designed just for you
- External training budget
- Other: ticket restaurant, nursery tickets
- Budget for team-building activities
- We celebrate all company landmarks
- And when you come into the office, you’ll get free coffee and snacks, fresh fruit, and can enjoy our game room and the cool terrace overlooking the Mediterranean
Sounds good? Apply now! We’re looking forward to getting to know you.
Our exceptional offices are in Barcelona’s Blue Building, right on the city’s seafront. Besides our stunning views, you’ll enjoy perks such as free fruit, snacks, and coffee and will be able to take part in our game competitions.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
The personal data you provide will be used solely to manage your candidacy for the purposes of this position. You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, or cancellation by sending a letter to Avenida Litoral, 12-14, 5ta planta, Barcelona 08005. Additionally, you can email us at protecciondedatos@LeadTech.com, including documentation proving your identity.