We are looking to recruit a highly motivated Product Owners remotely with a genuine interest in technology and a passion to deliver cutting-edge and high-quality software products.
- Understand the overall product
- Attend team meetings including daily standups, planning, reviews and retrospectives
- Provide vision and direction to the team and stakeholders throughout the project
- Elicit and gather requirements from multiple sources, such as customer/stakeholders interviews and meetings, documents analysis, and research
- Identify functional and non-functional requirements and document them in a clear, concise, and complete manner
- Determine technical feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solution
- Analyze the impact of new requirements and changes, providing estimates to the effort needed for delivery.
- Participate in the software design process with the development team
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentations, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments.
- Author high quality product documentation such as, business requirements documents, software requirements specifications, interface specifications, and API contracts.
- Build and prioritize product backlog by populating it with user stories and defining their acceptance criteria
- Conduct backlog grooming and management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Accept completed user stories to ensure the work fulfills the acceptance criteria
- Demonstrate iteration/product to customers and product management and gather feedback
- Previous working experience as a Product Owner / Business Analyst or a similar field for 2-5 years
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of Agile/Scrum processes and principles; certification is a plus
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills in Arabic & English
- Excellent team player
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical, problem-solving, and research skills
- Attention to details
- Excellent knowledge in UML
- Excellent knowledge of building APIs and services using REST, Soap, etc.
- Excellent knowledge in project management tools such as Gitlab, JIRA, etc.
- Background in software development is preferred
- Experience in payment systems is a plus
- Decide if a feature is accepted of not and hence merged on not
- Decide on what does a feature include and the system behavior
- Decide on iterations’ priorities
- Review, accept iteration outcomes