Principal Cloud Engineer
Role Name: Principal Azure Cloud/DevOps Engineer
Location: Hyderabad, IN (100% Remote)
Enable Data is seeking a Principal Azure Cloud/DevOps Engineer to join our team of experts in the information technology and services industry. Our company provides optimal solutions for application, data and cloud engineering services and our consultants work with customers across various industries to provide these services. The ideal candidate will complement our expertise and work with our customers to leverage modern solutions to drive increased value across their business ecosystem.
This position is 100% remote.
- Design, implement and maintain Azure cloud solutions for enterprise customers.
- Build and maintain CI/CD pipelines to enable delivery of cloud-native applications.
- Implement infrastructure as code to automate the deployment of infrastructure resources.
- Design and implement monitoring and logging solutions for the cloud environment.
- Collaborate with developers and stakeholders to optimize application performance.
- Continuously improve existing systems through automation, configuration management and infrastructure as code.
- Act as a technical mentor to junior and intermediate DevOps engineers.
- Minimum of 13 years of experience as a cloud/DevOps engineer.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure cloud services, including IaaS and PaaS technologies.
- Experience with automation tools such as Azure DevOps, Ansible, Terraform, or Chef.
- Experience with AWS will be an added advantage.
- Strong scripting skills
- Experience with container orchestration technologies such as Kubernetes or Docker Swarm.
- Fluency in Agile/scrum methodologies.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a team environment.