PPC Analyst, Blue Corona
About Blue Corona:
Blue Corona is a full-service digital marketing agency helping residential service companies increase their leads and sales, optimize their marketing costs, and differentiate their brands online. Blue Corona was recently named one of Inc. 500 2021 Best Workplaces and Charlotte Business Journal’s Best Places to Work (large companies), is a member of the prestigious Inc. 5000 Hall of Fame and is a Google Premier Partner.
*Blue Corona is now a remote-first company, which means work outside of an office will be the primary working environment for most employees. Being remote-first also means the locations of our employees are intentional, but flexible. Blue Corona is authorized to do business in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Blue Corona is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.
*Please note, we are only able to hire those who currently reside in either EST or CST time zones, not including the states of New York, Massachusetts, and Illinois.
Summary of Position:
As a PPC Analyst, you will strategize, implement, and monitor effective pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns to ensure we are exceeding the goals and expectations of every client. The ideal team member will have the passion and drive to analyze data and develop solutions to improve campaign results. You are detail-oriented and data-driven.
- Create, manage, and optimize paid search campaigns for clients across a variety of industries on Google, Bing, and other ad networks
- Analyze the performance of PPC campaigns and adjust strategies accordingly
- Track, report, and provide analysis on all performance metrics for paid marketing campaigns, this includes internal and external/competitor strategy analysis
- Ability to maintain 15+ large clients on a monthly basis
- Effectively communicate campaign performance to internal team members and clients, as needed
- Provide actionable insights and analysis of paid search performance
- Mentor junior members of the team
- Keep up to date with PPC best practices, keyword research tools and industry research
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of PPC experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong internal and external communication skills
- A desire to think strategically, proactively and creatively, focusing on innovative and measurable solutions
- Strong work ethic and a “do whatever it takes to get the job done” attitude to deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Exemplary organization and time management skills with the ability to handle several projects simultaneously
- Ability to work with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- 3-5 years of PPC management experience
- Google Ads (AdWords) certification
- Google Analytics experience
- Google Display Network experience
- Google Shopping Ads experienc
- Microsoft Ads (Interface & Editor)
- Agency experience
- Digital marketing experience
- Experience with CRO or A/B split testing
We’ve got you covered:
Blue Corona is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their families, including:
- Remote-First Environment
- Quarterly Bonus Plans
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Company 401(k) Matching
- Monthly Phone & Data Stipend
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) Policy
- Health Savings Account with Employer Contribution
- Fitness stipend
- Casual dress code
- Company-branded swag
About EverService Holdings, LLC:
EverService is a global provider of tech-enabled business solutions for companies of all sizes, helping them to grow and scale with digital marketing, website design & development, scheduling & booking services, 24/7 answering services, inbound & outbound sales, live virtual receptionists, client & patient intake, and IT services. The company focuses on end-to-end solutions specialized for the legal, medical, home services, retail and technology industries integrated with clients’ CRM, EHR and operational systems. EverService goes to market with vertically integrated, industry-leading brands including Alert Communications, Blue Corona, Nexa Receptionists, Mid-State Communications, Client Chat Live, Mainline Telecommunications, Nexa Healthcare, RYNO Strategic Solutions, iLawyer Marketing and Strike Healthcare. For more information, visit EverService at https://everservice.com/
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.