Teramind is a hybrid, global workforce building the next-generation Insider Risk Management and User Behavior Analytics platform.
Join our team of innovators who are redefining insider risk management through cutting-edge technology. More than 10,000 organizations across the globe have used’ Teramind to mitigate insider threats and protect their sensitive company data with the most robust, enterprise-grade software on the market.
As a global team, Teramind embraces an inclusive and flexible work environment and team culture. We win together, learn from each other and respect each other while delivering best-in-class security solutions.
About the role
Teramind is building a Platform team to facilitate our SaaS growth, and we’re looking for the right individual to lead our initiative. The ideal candidate will be a seasoned Linux veteran with recent experience building cloud-native pipelines and automation to support microservice-based applications.
- Lead the design, architecture, and hands-on implementation of our SaaS architecture, ensuring scalability, performance, and security
- Work closely with product management and engineering teams to align architectural plans with product roadmap
- Oversee the deployment and implementation of resource-intensive features and services on AWS, Azure, GCP, Oracle
- Drive innovation and stay abreast of the latest trends and technologies in cloud data management, SaaS architectures, data platforms, and open source projects
- Take ownership of solutions through the entire project life cycle, from Assess/Design/Pilot through Implement/Operate/Optimize, and actively contribute to the evangelizing of these solutions across the organization
- Modernize existing applications and build new cloud-native applications
- Create comprehensive technical documentation, guidelines, and training materials for platform and foundation architecture
- Conduct training sessions to educate relevant teams on best practices and new updates in the domain
- Mentor and coach infrastructure and application engineering teams
- Proven track record showing the ability to lead projects with complex challenges with extensible, operationally excellent, cost optimized, and aligned solutions
- Strong expertise in platform and foundation architecture design, including integration and compatibility aspects
- 8+ years of experience in monolithic, legacy architectures for on-prem or cloud systems
- 5+ years of experience in modern, open architectures using microservices or serverless in AWS, Google, Azure, or Oracle Cloud
- Strong scripting and automation experience with Python
- Experience with the application of Agile practices, principles, and patterns and fielding operational System of System architectures
- Experience with Developer Operations (DevOps) support for continuous integration and continuous delivery methodologies
- Knowledge of security engineering or DevSecOps
- Experience with containers – Kubernetes and Docker
- TS/SCI clearance
- Cloud Architecture, Software Development, or DevSecOps Certification
- Experience leading teams of devops, DBAs
This is a remote job. Work from anywhere! We’re a global, distributed team looking for the finest talent. We’ve been thriving as a fully-remote team since 2014. To us, remote work means flexibility and having truly diverse, global teams.
At Teramind, we’re a collaborative, forward-thinking team where new ideas come to life, experience is valued and talent is incubated.
- High-quality health benefits
- Retirement Plan with employer match
- Career-growth opportunities
- Flexible Time Off and Paid Time Off benefits
- Professional development budget
About our recruitment process
We don’t expect a perfect fit for every requirement we’ve outlined. If you can see yourself contributing to the team, we want to hear your story. You can expect up to 4 interviews.
All roles require reference and background checks
Teramind is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, religion, color, marital status, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.