Partner Engineering Support
Cross Border Talents are currently searching for a Partner Engineering Support for one of our clients. The organization in question is an award winning creative online, web and mobile software development company. They are Irish and through their expertise, they have managed to create some of the most recognizable and visited websites in Ireland and beyond. The sectors they work with includes sports, publishing, FinTech, e-commerce and others. Although based in Ireland, the company also has offices in the United Kingdom and Spain. As they are constantly expanding their operations, our clients are now in search of a fully remote Partner Engineering Support to join their team and help them with their operations.
This role will be responsible for working closely with their sales and technical teams to help accelerate the knowledge, solution design, and integration work external partners will be doing. Ideally the candidate has a broad set of technical skills, and the ability to drive both technical and business conversations. The role is ideal for someone who has experience using Stripe with a deep focus on solution architecture.
In this capacity you will:
● Drive technical discussions with external partners.
● Lead technical discussions and solution deep dives with external partners, providing
them material to help their own sales processes to their own clients.
● Develop business and strategic cases for partnership opportunities and drive consensus
● Provide oversight, guidance, and assistance during the sales process to ensure mutual
success in joint opportunities
● Be a trusted technical advisor to clients and project members to solve technical
challenges, and establish credibility & build deep relationships with senior technical
individuals within client organization
● Develop scalable value drivers, end-end solutions, best practices, solution demos,
architecture guides, etc.
● 2+ years work experience in an architecture (application, technical, systems,
integration), technical consulting, process re-engineering or application delivery/technical
● Experience with techniques including systems flows, data/business object modeling, use
case and user interface prototyping.
● Possess strong technical knowledge in software architecture, and passionate about
working with customers to help build applications at scale.
● Effective project management, communication, and stakeholder management skills with
the ability to work well with a cross-functional and geographically dispersed team and
● Experience integrating with third-party APIs.
● Competent in modern web application architecture, practices and concepts.
● Be comfortable talking about technical concepts and explaining how they work, both
from a product feature and API architecture perspective, and be ready for hands-on
● Experience working in the finance or payments industry is a plus – B2B, SaaS, and/or
● Strong understanding of CRM, ERP, Ecommerce solutions is a plus.
● Experience with Stripe is beneficial, though full training will be provided.
● Opportunity to work fully remotely.
● Attractive remuneration.
● Flexible working hours.
● Excellent growth opportunities and ability to develop your career.