Outside Sales Manager- West Region
Who is Anatomage?
Founded in 2004, Anatomage is a world-leading health care technology company. Anatomage offers 3D medical imaging software and hardware for diagnosis, treatment planning, customized surgical devices, and anatomy education in both the dental and medical industries. Anatomage is a pioneering medical technology company at the forefront of innovation, specializing in creating cutting-edge educational solutions. With a focus on revolutionizing the field of medical and dental education, Anatomage is dedicated to providing educators and learners with state-of-the-art tools and resources.
About the Role:
The Outside Sales Manager West will lead a team of Outside sales representatives for Anatomage. The Sales Manager will be responsible for leading the sales team to reach sales targets, hiring and training team members, assisting with development of key accounts and helping to identify areas of opportunity for growth within their region.
*This is a remote position, and will be full time. This candidate will be managing the West Region of the United States.*
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Monitors sales team performance of sales to existing and new customers
- Drive the sales process by developing and maintaining an effective sales organization through the on-going selection and training of qualified sales and account management professionals.
- Instill a lead-gen mentality within the team and guide the upstream behaviors toward successful goal attainment.
- Receives annual sales goals from executives, implements them accordingly, and regularly reviews sales figures
- Ensures sales team meets said sales objectives
- Establishes techniques to maximize productivity and efficiency
- Holds regular team meetings to share expectations, ideas, and best practices and reviews performance
- Take part in business meetings or calls when negotiating larger orders with major customers or prospective customers
- Heads on-the-job training for new sales representatives
- Provides positive, constructive feedback to sales representatives with the goal of helping them improve their performance
- Maintains high level knowledge of market place
- Acts as a resource to the sales team
- Manages expenses of existing region
- Reviews/approves Expense reports for reps within the prospective region.
- Attends Trade shows as needed.
When needed, the Sales Manager will step in and act as a Player-Coach in vacant territories in order to preserve the growth of a territory without a representative.
- Track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Experience with coaching sales representatives in all aspects of a sale from lead generation through negotiation.
- Experience organizing, implementing and maintaining sales goals
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with all level of an organization
- History of effective team building and management in high-volume and fast-paced environments supervising teams
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience (preferred)
- 5 or more years or proven sales leadership experience as a top performer
Preferred skills :
- Familiar with Salesforce, Outreach, or other CRM systems
- Proficient in Google Suite or like systems
- Working knowledge of education industry
- Working knowledge of medical terminology
- Strong time-management skills
- Team player who is proactive
What We Offer
- Health, Dental, and Vision care for you and your family
- 401K savings plan with employer matching
- Generous PTO leave and paid holidays
- Casual work culture
- Team bonding activities, catered lunches, free snacks in our office!
Anatomage is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not offer H1B Sponsorship at this time. Local candidates preferred.
Anatomage has been financially robust and growing for 18 consecutive years. Doctors world-wide have enthusiastically responded to the company’s products, making us a market leader and setting the industry standard. Currently, thousands of clinics and hospitals use Anatomage’s software for patient diagnosis and treatment planning. Leading radiology equipment companies use Anatomage’s software as a key component in their systems.
Anatomage offers the world’s first and only life-sized virtual dissection table. Students can learn anatomy and physiology using highly interactive and accurate real human-based digital data. Institutions can offer high quality education without worrying about chemicals, facility costs, and regulatory issues. Hundreds of schools have adopted the Anatomage Table as the main teaching tool for students.
At Anatomage, there is an opportunity to work alongside the best in the field. With a diverse group of people from various technical, clinical, and artistic backgrounds, Anatomage provides a culture where distinguished individuals can work and collaborate in an organic manner. Our team members all bring unique strengths and talents to their group and embrace each other’s diverse perspectives. Anatomage offers a distinct work experience with an exceptional opportunity to develop careers. Our philosophy is to foster a dynamic work environment, and we are proud to let our employees’ knowledge and responsibilities grow with the company.
Fraud Recruitment Disclaimer
It has come to our notice that fraudulent and fictitious job opportunities are being circulated on the Internet. Prospective candidates are being contacted by certain individuals, mainly through telephone calls, emails and correspondences, claiming they are representatives, subsidiaries or under contract with Anatomage, Inc., and, thus, pretending to represent Anatomage. The main purpose of these correspondences and announcements is to obtain privileged information from individuals, or to induce people to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training or a new role.
Anatomage does not:
- Send job offers from free email services like Gmail, Yahoo mail, Hotmail, etc.;
- Request payment of any kind from prospective candidates for employment or any sort of fees;
- Authorize anyone to either collect money or arrive at any monetary arrangement in return for a job at Anatomage; and
- Request or require personal documents like bank account details, tax forms or credit card information as part of the recruitment process.
Legitimate emails from @anatomage.com domains are from the organization, anything outside of the stated domain is likely a scam and fraudulent email. If you have received an offer from any domain other than @anatomage.com, it is likely a scam and not a legitimate offer. Please do not provide any personal information to the imposters posing as recruiters or the HR manager of Anatomage, Inc. We recommend blocking and reporting their accounts for unauthorized and fraudulent behaviors.