OF Onboarding & Logistics Agent – (12 Month Fixed Term Contract) (FULLY REMOTE)
Do you see customer as king? Your top priority?
We have an opportunity for you!
Webafrica is looking for an Onboarding & Logistics agent who makes it their mission to ensure customers experience top notch service in getting their service up and running with us. An out of this world experience!
The future Webafrican we are on the hunt for is both passionate and crazy about customer service levels reaching new heights! Not only that but also to outdo any possible expectations our customers may have.
Are you up for the challenge?
If you have what it takes, get in touch!
What will you be doing, exactly?
- Assisting recently activated Fibre/LTE/VoIP customers to get their service up and running through inbound calls and Live chats
- Troubleshooting any connectivity issues that recently activated Fibre/LTE/VoIP customers might have through inbound calls Live chats
- Assisting customers with the billing process to recently activated customers on Fibre/LTE/VoIP
- Guiding customers step by step through Webafrica`s customer zone – training them on how to make use of the platform for their own benefit.
- Grade 12
- ISP experience – preferable
- Tech savvy – understanding technical terms preferable and processes
- Strong Telephone Etiquette
- A+ certification (Mandatory – applicants who do not have an A+ certificate will be disqualified)
- NB: It is Mandatory for all applicants to have completed and passed the internal N+ Exam on our LMS, to be considered for the abovementioned role.
- Strong customer service skills a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to learn on the job
- Ability to adapt to changing situations
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Self-motivated and driven
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to work methodically
Tools of trade provided:
- This role is remote based. *FIBRE CAPABILITY IS A REQUIREMENT FOR THE ROLE.