News Reporter – Finance, Stocks, Crypto & Economy
Investoo Group is looking for a dynamic News Reporter to join our rapidly expanding digital team. We are a prominent international brand specializing in investing, cryptocurrencies, stocks, and trading. This role offers an exciting opportunity to collaborate with highly skilled professionals and passionate industry experts while contributing to our ongoing success.
The Editorial Team is actively seeking a charismatic and proficient News Reporter to produce exclusive content and break distinctive stories within the stock markets, economy, and cryptocurrency, and corporate sectors. In this role, you will also be entrusted with conducting interviews with CEOs, high-level executives, cryptocurrency pioneers, and influential figures in the industry. You will be integral to our news desk operations working closely with our Lead News Editor, facilitating the swift delivery of breaking stories to our audience through engaging and informative articles.
The News Reporter will play a major part in our strategy of delivering fantastic research, and data-led content to our users.
- Rapidly break stories by the minute, keeping our brand in the game against some of the world’s largest publications
- Identify and initiate potential interviews with market leaders using personal contacts and media channels; write in-depth analysis using expert commentary and data
- Support editorial functions by working closely with our Lead News Editor and Finance Reporter; be available during Asia hours to widen coverage of emerging market economies
- Broaden your skill set by collaborating and working with other departments to secure coverage, provide data insights, or unique opportunities
- Be driven to jump between tasks as timely events and opportunities arise, filling in and working on breaking news stories as required
- Report and communicate on the performance of KPIs
- 2+ years experience in a similar role
- Expert knowledge of multiple asset classes, especially stocks, cryptocurrencies, commodities, and forex
- Well presented and willing to be on camera
- Impeccable English with grammatical accuracy and oral communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once
- Basic understanding of WordPress
- Basic knowledge of SEO principles is desirable
- Ability to research, plan, structure, execute, and fact-check your work to a perfect level
- Be extremely detail-oriented, to a perfectionist level
- High levels of energy and enthusiasm
- Hardworking and proactive
- Thrives in a challenging and fast-paced environment
- Positive attitude and abundant team spirit
- Remote working policy – work in the office, at home, or a mix of both!
- Access to uncommon co-working space in Central London
- Half-day Fridays twice a month!
- Working from home budgets
- 25 days holiday (plus bank & public holidays) plus an additional day for every year worked
- Company pension scheme
- Life insurance coverage
- Vitality health insurance
Why work with us
- You’ll have the opportunity to work with a talented and friendly group of people who are driven to be the best at what they do
- We offer a place for you to take ownership of your work and grow within the business
- Everyone is valued, listened to, and recognized as contributing in their way to the company’s success
- We have a great work-hard play-hard culture, so expect lots of team socials!