Mortgage Adviser – Buy To Let Specialist
Welcome to Mojo Mortgages, where we’re on a mission to become the largest and most disruptive mortgage broker in the UK. In the past 12 months, we’ve more than doubled in size to over 210 people, and we’re just getting started. With the support of our Houseful/RVU family of brands, including Uswitch, Money, Confused, and Zoopla, we’re scaling fast and taking the industry by storm. We’re not just growing quickly, we’re growing exponentially.
As a member of our elite team of brokers, you will become an integral part of shaping the future of the industry. Your peers are a rare breed, consistently delivering exceptional customer experiences while continuously enhancing the traditional mortgage process – and they reap the rewards for doing so.
There’s more. You’ll be supported by some of the easiest and slickest systems, processes and technology in the market – and you’ll even have a dedicated broker experience team solely focused on enhancing your role, ensuring you have the support you need to excel.
- Advise our customers on whole of market Buy To Let mortgage (SPV, Personal and HMO’s), using Mojo’s unique in-house software. You will do this by assessing customers’ applications and issuing high-quality recommendations.
- Make a point of efficiently keeping your customer fully informed throughout the process.
- Support our customers’ mortgage application and work alongside a brilliant team of applications and completion managers.
- Help the Mojo product team continue to innovate outstanding mortgage advice technology by trialling new ideas and processes.
- Contact fully qualified completed online fact find leads, that have been generated through our online mortgage journey and vetted by our ground-breaking mortgage score system.
- You’ll have CeMap and 2 years whole of market experience
- You will have a specialist focus and experience with Buy To Let mortgages
- You’ll be busy, constantly and change happens a lot, so you’ll need to be organised, managing multiple cases
- You’ll provide a best-in-class customer experience, going over and above each time for your customers
- You’ll be performance-driven and accountable for the targets that’ll drive the business and the industry forward. You’ll have full access to your performance data to do this
- You’ll be flexible and happy to work shifts to meet the needs of the customer
We’re proud of our high Glassdoor Score, British Bank Awards, and fantastic customer reviews, but we’re always striving to do better. We’re all about pushing the boundaries, doing mortgages differently, and delivering outstanding service that makes a real difference in people’s lives.
- Remote working
- Basic Salary of £35k (raising up to £42,500 with performance & tenure)
- Work from anywhere in the world for up to 30 days per year
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (pro-rata) + 2 companywide close down holidays
- Half day holiday for your birthday and full day off for moving house
- Sick pay and sick pay insurance
- Wellness programme from Able Futures
- Subsidised private medical insurance
- Critical Illness cover & Death in service
- Enhanced parental & adoption pay
- Compassionate leave
- Long service awards up to £3000
- Casual dress
We’re building the best advice team in the UK. We don’t want people who think they can ‘do the job’, we want people who think they can push the role to new heights. If that’s you, we’d love to hear from you.