Mobile QA Engineer (Work from Home/Fully Remote)
Talented and passionate about technology? Looking for a new challenge? We want to hear from you!
Ryanair Labs is the technology brand of Ryanair, a start-up inside a corporation and a state of-the-art digital & IT innovation hub creating Europe’s Leading Travel Experience for customers.
Ryanair Labs in Portugal opened in 2020 as the latest location added to our digital portfolio, with a 100% work from home policy.
We are looking for the very best IT talent to join our growing development team to transform the digital experience of our customers and advance our internal systems.
Your mission with us
We are implementing the best Digital Experience Platform for Air Travel. We are looking for highly skilled Quality Assurance Engineers who can help us build our next generation platforms for delivery using our fast paced Agile Software Development process.
We are looking for individuals from all backgrounds who have a strong interest in testing and a general curious nature about how things work. Typically those from a Maths, Physics & Electronics background fare well in Quality Assurance roles, however some of our most accomplished & skilled QA Engineers came from the Arts!
You will get to work with cutting edge processes & tools with some of the best minds in the software and aviation industry – We have a career path you can follow towards people leadership & management or towards technical skill development, the only limitation is your imagination.
Ryanair is one of the top three largest airlines in the world, you will get to work on systems that will propel us to the top position. We aim to carry 300m passengers by 2032 – where will you be when we hit that number?
Ideal Candidates should be able to demonstrate
- Enthusiasm for learning new skills and adapting quickly to new technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to take direction and to be able to think beyond the current set of tasks in order to effectively and fully exercise any application under test.
- Good problem definition and analysis skills as well as an ability to present issues in a way that the development team can interpret to create solutions
- 2 years mobile application testing experience
- Master / Bachelor degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience
- Atlassian application stack (Jira, Confluence)
- Test case management systems (TestRail, TestLink)
- Mobile operating systems (iOS, Android)
- Networking protocols
- Network proxies (Charles, mitmproxy)
- ISTQB certification will be a plus
- Full remote position
- Staff travel benefits from day one
- Option to participate in trainings and conferences
- Possibility to meet your colleagues in other offices
- Regular social meetings
- Annual events