Medical Advisor (Remote Part-Time)
VentureBlick is a catalyst for global healthcare innovation with a strong focus on identifying and delivering true medical value. We connect and mobilise innovators, clinicians, investors, and ecosystem partners to create real, collective impact through the VentureBlick Super Incubator, VentureBlick Consulting, and VentureBlick Discovery.
We are seeking experienced clinicians who share our passion for supporting healthcare innovation to be part of our VentureBlick Advisory Network – an extensive and exclusive network of clinicians and healthcare industry professionals across the globe who utilize their expertise to evaluate and support the most innovative healthcare startups.
Who you are
A practicing clinician with at least 10 years of experience in one or more of the following clinical areas:
- Allied health – including Dietetics, Pharmacist, Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist, Psychologists
- Cardiology and Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Dermatology and aesthetics
- Emergency medicine
- Family Medicine and Primary Care
- Internal Medicine – Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, Geriatric Medicine, Haematology, Hepatology, Infectious Disease Medicine, Respiratory Medicine and Intensive Care, Rehabilitation Medicine, Renal Medicine, Rheumatology, Neurology, Nuclear Medicine, Transplant Medicine
- Lab Medicine including Anatomical Pathology, Clinical Microbiology
- Medical Oncology and Radiation Oncology
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology (OBGYN)
- Orthopaedic Surgery and Hand Surgery
- Paediatric and Neonatal Medicine
- Radiology including Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology
- Surgery – Breast Surgery, Colorectal, General Surgery,Head and Neck Surgery, Neurosurgery, Otorhinolaryngology (ENT), Plastic Surgery, Vascular Surgery
If your specialty is not on the list, we still encourage you to apply as we will continue to add start-ups from all specialties on a rolling basis.
- You will be invited to be part of VentureBlick Discovery, a new online community and marketplace where advisors, innovators, investors, and distributors from all over the world connect, when it launches in early 2024.
- You may be invited to participate in projects as part of VentureBlick Consulting, which offers tailored healthcare innovation support to other organisations such as validating their healthcare innovations or M&A targets. Consulting fees will be provided based on the specific requirements of each client.
- You may be invited to conduct online reviews of early-stage healthcare startups that are most relevant to your specialty areas as part of the VentureBlick Super Incubator. You will provide valuable feedback and insights on the clinical utility of healthcare-related products and services. Advisors who complete on-demand startup evaluations will receive cash compensation for each evaluation.
- You may also be invited to attend review panels, pitch days, or other offline events (optional, based on your availability and the event location)
What you’ll gain
- Stay up-to-date on the latest technology and innovations in your area of specialization
- Have opportunities to connect with other advisors, innovators, investors, distributors, and partners, opening doors for private consulting, advisory, or board roles
- Receive complimentary educational sessions on entrepreneurship, angel investing, and wealth management
- Have opportunities to participate in research projects, early trials, product evaluations, or academic publications
- Receive invitations to exclusive healthcare innovation and investment networking events
If you are a clinician looking for an exciting new challenge and a chance to make a real impact in the healthcare industry, we want to hear from you!
Join the VentureBlick Advisory Network today and play a critical role in the future of healthcare innovation!