Marketing Research Specialist
Do you have a passion for prospecting with a deep understanding and interest in researching? Are you willing to be a part of a quickly growing, product-oriented company while working remotely from home? Then welcome to HomeBuddy!
This role is full-time and offers home working flexibility.
HomeBuddy is an online home improvement platform connecting homeowners with local, verified contractors in the U.S.
Already a well-established, successful firm, HomeBuddy is growing at a fast pace and is determined to achieve even more explosive growth. To support this ambitious vision, we are actively developing our team of smart, self-starting and entrepreneurial individuals in many professional categories.
HomeBuddy offers a remote and flexible work environment, competitive compensation, attractive benefits and a great opportunity to work on interesting, challenging and constantly evolving projects. As a member of the HomeBuddy team, you will be part of an innovative and dynamic environment where your ideas and efforts will be valued and make a significant impact. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with talented professionals from diverse backgrounds, contributing to the growth and success of the company.
We are searching for a driven and results-oriented Marketing Research Specialist to increase the quality and efficiency of our prospecting by finding ways to improve our processes and search for the highest quality prospects. In this role, you will report to the Director of Marketing.
To be successful at HomeBuddy, you need to be passionate about being a part of a very dynamic, challenging, and fast-growing business. This position isn’t for you if you’re seeking a routine office job.
What you will be doing:
- Conducting internet research across target industries to find potential clients
- Working with prospecting tools (ZoomInfo, FindThatLead, etc) and scraping tools (ScreamingFrog, etc).
- Manual research
- Assistance in optimizing prospecting processes (creating formulas, preparing templates, researching new prospecting and scraping tools, etc.)
- Improving the quality of leads
- Ad-Hoc reporting.
- Advanced user of Google Sheets (ability to create formulas, tables, graphs)
- Experience in Analytics/Marketing
- Understanding/knowledge of how CRM systems work (Experience working with any Database and CRM)
- Experience with ZoomInfo or other prospecting tools
- A minimum of 2-3 years in prospecting or an SDR role
- You’re highly motivated, have initiative, are goal-oriented, an excellent team player, and attentive to details
- Good English communication skills, both spoken and written at an upper-intermediate level, are vital for this role.
We have different perks and benefits, but we also can offer you a supportive work environment powered by a fantastic team!
- Competitive compensation according to your skills, experience, and professional accomplishments, including a company bonus;
- Paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays;
- 100% remote work, allowing working and travelling;
- Flexible work hours, when it is convenient to plan your working and personal time;
- Work in one of the most dynamic and fastest-growing industries;
- Ambitious and challenging tasks with a high degree of responsibility and independence;
- Multicultural environment;
- Supportive, friendly, and professional team, which you can always rely on;
- An allowance program for compensation of expenses for wellness and the home office;
- Paid training (school, events, conferences).
If this sounds like you, we should talk!
By sending us your application you agree that Siren Group AG (known as HomeBuddy) will process your personal data to participate in this recruitment process. If you want to know more about how Siren Group AG processes your personal data please check here – https://apply.workable.com/homebuddy/gdpr_policy