Marketing Intern (Remote – US Market Focus)
Love, Bonito is the leading vertically integrated, omni-channel womenswear brand in Southeast Asia today. Officially founded in 2010, we have grown to over 300 people strong and are proudly headquartered in Singapore with an omni-channel presence in Indonesia, Malaysia and a retail franchise in Cambodia. In addition, we ship internationally to 19 countries including Australia, Brunei, Cambodia, Canada, China, Hong Kong SAR China, Indonesia, Japan, Macao SAR China, Malaysia, Myanmar, New Zealand, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan (Republic of China), United Arab Emirates, United States of America and Vietnam.
We recently clinched US$50million for our Series C funding and have plans to venture deeper into and beyond fashion, to be a true life partner for the everyday Asian woman.
The Love, Bonito team is a passionate, dynamic, innovative and fun-loving family. From fashion-lovers, savvy marketers to tech whizzes, we have a diverse team of talented individuals with one unified focus – our customer, the Love, Bonito woman. She is at the heart of everything we do and we pride ourselves in always taking an innovative, data-centric yet considerate approach in creating the right experiences, products and content for her. With big dreams and a grand mission, we’re looking for great like-minded people to join us – people who are as passionate, fearless and entrepreneurial.
If you’re looking for a dynamic, no corporate-BS environment to learn, grow, and really make an impact, we could be the perfect fit for you!
- Campaigns – US Market Focus
- Support and participate in end-to-end campaign strategy to execution
- Contribute to new content ideas/formats for eDM, Social Media, and events
- Research outreach, liaise and coordinate plans with external partners to drive brand awareness and acquire new customers
- Coordinate and execute marketing collaterals and assets
- Coordinate influencer collaborations including content ideas, format, liaise and coordinate with influencers regarding their outfit picks
- Support to set up promo codes / gift card codes, loyalty rewards in the e-commerce backend
- Coordinate with event vendors / partners and execute programs and operations plans during event days
- Research, analyze, and present new trends to produce viral social content
- Organizing and coordinating logistics of Influencers gifting (& media gifting)
- Stay on top of trending videos and sounds on TikTok and adapt them quickly for Love, Bonito’s channel
- Support in the daily maintenance and administrative upkeep of team assets
- Brainstorm, manage, and develop the content schedule, briefs, and assets for social channels
- Support in timely content delivery, scheduling, and postings
- Write creative copy with compelling calls to action to generate traffic and conversions
- Support with social reports, insights, and payment to partners/vendors/creators
- Digital Experiences & Events
- Assist with the coordination with vendors and execute programs and ops plans during event days
- Assist team with the execution of Love, Bonito branded events, community workshops, and experiences
- Assist in proposing, planning, budgeting and overseeing specific parts of the projects which will constantly bring the #LBexperience to the next level
- Work closely with internal and cross-department teams to ensure the successful execution of events
- Administrative support and daily upkeep of internal trackers, calendars, and work requests
- Managing timelines and deadlines of marketing collaterals
- Coordinate and execute marketing collaterals and assets across in-store touchpoints.
- Build weekly performance review analyzing evolution of our key metrics (Conversion rate, sales, traffic, New customers, Average Order Value etc.)
- Select assortment for key campaigns and promotions on our website(s).
- Recommend and develop local content on our website(s) following our brand marketing guidelines
- Analyze the results of all new features implemented in our International Website(s)
- Support user testing projects for new features on our International Website(s)
- Suggest business strategies to maintain market competitiveness after in-depth market analysis/research
- 6 months commitment
- Full-time internship
- Undergraduates and graduate students are both welcome to apply
You should have / be
- A passion for full-funnel growth with superior analytical acumen
- A genuine interest in fashion and general female consumer products
- An ability to think & work strategically and systematically
- A self-starter, resourceful, proactive and hands-on approach. Get it done right, and fast!
- Strong project management, multitasking and execution abilities
- Strong communication skills to inspire and influence internal stakeholders (HQ or Markets) communication and persuasion skills with both internal and external stakeholders
- Lives and breathes our brand values: People Matter; Go Above & Beyond; Be Bold, Be Creative; Always Keep It Real; We’re Better Together!
- Market level internship salary and benefits provided
- Global exposure