Intuition Machines uses AI/ML to build enterprise security products. We apply our research to systems that serve hundreds of millions of people, with a team distributed around the world. You are probably familiar with our best-known product, the hCaptcha security suite. Our approach is simple: low overhead, small teams, and rapid iteration.
As a Marketing Engineer you will be responsible for driving sales uptake and funnel conversion across our stack through creative ideas applied to code, with a focus on our hCaptcha product suite. If the code closest to customer acquisition and revenue growth is exciting to you, this is your role.
What you will do:
- Plan and execute high ROI campaigns through channels like SEO and Google Ads.
- Actively bridge product, sales and marketing teams to maximize hCaptcha’s revenue, customer acquisition and retention.
- Understand our ecosystem and find opportunities to drive low-friction sales across hCaptcha’s product suites, sites, partnerships and integrations.
- Ensure roadmaps, delivery and sprint pipelines include key marketing strategies, narratives, landing pages, flows and blog content both in presentation and capability.
- Monitor and accelerate demand generation, product analytics, analytic and growth experiments at scale through design, build, A/B and release.
- Creatively design, optimize and implement funnel improvements across the hCaptcha products to increase customer satisfaction and revenue growth, including feature adoption, onboarding and utilization.
- Develop at all levels of our solution stack including languages such as Python, JS, React, CSS, etc.
- Build plugins and drive integration efforts with third parties.
What we are looking for:
- Three or more years of experience driving SEO, Google Ads campaigns, content marketing, data-driven growth and customer acquisition at SaaS providers.
- Three or more years of experience in full-stack development in modern frameworks, including development of data pipelines and analytic models.
- Background in innovative data exploration and experimentation.
- Self-starter and self-directed, looking for a fast-paced, high ownership environment.
What we offer:
- Fully remote position with flexible working hours.
- An inspiring team of colleagues spread all over the world.
- Pleasant, modern development and deployment workflows: ship early, ship often.
- High impact: lots of users, happy customers, high growth, and cutting edge R&D.
- Flat organization, direct interaction with customer teams.
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse global workforce. We believe that the best way to learn, grow, and succeed, both as individuals and as a company, is to foster a culture that is fundamentally rooted in equality.
Join us as we transform cyber security, user privacy, and machine learning online!