We are in search of a talented Marketing Copywriter with mastery in English copy to join our marketing team. This individual will be the driving force behind all of our short-form marketing communications, ensuring our messaging resonates with our audience at every touchpoint. This is a crucial role in our Marketing Department for an ambitious writer to develop coherent messaging across all our channels and markets regionally. The role is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to grow their career in marketing communications as it comes with the freedom and responsibility to tell our brand story through copy ideation, development and alignment with our creative vision.
This role is for you if you are passionate about delivering growth in a business.
- Craft compelling, clear, and concise copy for a variety of channels, including but not limited to emails, in app banners, social media, website, digital ads and more.
- Understand and optimise the user journey, tailoring your copy to guide users seamlessly through the funnel.
- Collaborate closely with our design team and marketing stakeholders to develop infographics and visual aids that tell our story visually.
- Work closely with the broader marketing team to maintain brand consistency and voice.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute creative and copy ideas and strategies for marketing campaigns.
- Alongside other marketing collaborators, continuously test, measure, and optimise copy based on performance metrics.
- Stay updated on marketing trends and platform best practices to ensure our copy is fresh and effective.
Capabilities Needed for Success:
- Writing Mastery: Exceptional short-form copywriting skills with a knack for simplifying complex topics.
- User-centric Mindset: Ability to empathise with our audience and craft messages that resonate and inspire action.
- Brand Advocate: An understanding of the importance of brand voice and the ability to maintain it across all communications.
- Attention to Detail: Exceptional proofreading skills, ensuring all copy is free of errors and on brand.
- Creativity: Ability to come up with fresh, innovative ideas that stand out in a crowded marketplace.
- Adaptability: Flexibility to adjust in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or a related field.
- Proven track record of short-form copywriting specifically for marketing activations in an agency or inhouse setting.
- Experience developing copy that aligns both brand and product propositions.
- Experience and a strong understanding of how copy varies across the conversion funnel, coupled with a track record of optimising copy.
- Prior experience in the financial technology (fintech) industry is a plus.
- Interest in investing is a must.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic team that is pivotal in shaping the brand direction and identity for StashAway. Join us in revolutionising the way individuals invest and plan for their financial future and be part of a brand at the forefront of the wealthtech industry.
Employee financial and physical well-being
- Compensation package: You will receive a competitive total compensation package that includes employee stock options if you are a full-time employee.
- Personalised insurance and comprehensive health coverage: Full or partial subsidy of your personal hospitalisation and surgical insurance premium and access to panel outpatient GP, specialist, dental, wellness, and health screening partners.
- Management fee discount: You will receive an employee discount on your asset management fees when you invest with StashAway.
Flexible work arrangements and policies
- Work-from-home policy: You may choose to work from home or the office depending on what works best for you and your team.
- Work-from-anywhere policy: You may request to work remotely for up to eight weeks in another country.
- Unlimited paid annual leave: It should be simple for you to decide if you would like to take more or fewer days off. We trust that you are accountable for your work and know best if you need 10 or 30 days of paid annual leave that year.
- Personal work equipment budget: It’s important that you have a workstation that’s optimal for you wherever you are.
Learning and development opportunities
- You will be given an annual Learning and Development budget to help you continuously learn in your pursuit of your professional and personal development. You may use the budget for resources and tools that may help you perform better at work.
Team bonding budget and initiatives
- Quarterly team bonding budget: We encourage you to socialise with colleagues across job functions, departments, and entities to know them better as individuals beyond what they professionally do.
- Annual off-sites (Oct): Each off-site gathers all employees for a full day of company-wide team bonding activities and challenges