Marketing Coordinator (English)
We are looking for a zealous Marketing Coordinator to support the Marketing department of our company in its primary and administrative duties.
Marketing Coordinator responsibilities include assisting in organizing campaigns and developing marketing strategies. This work will be a critical factor for the smooth operation of the Marketing department and the attainment of its goals, as well as for the long-term growth of the company.
- Undertaking daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Supporting marketing executives in organizing various projects
- Conducting market research and analyzing consumer rating reports/ questionnaires
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Support marketing executives in organizing various projects
- Conduct market research and analyze consumer rating reports/ questionnaires
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
- Prepare and deliver promotional presentations
- Fill in for social media coordinator and post timely content on social media channels or the company’s website
- Collaborate directly with team members and encourage trusting relationships
- Proven experience as a marketing assistant
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Suite, Monday.com, Hubspot, Canva etc.)
- Exquisite communication in English and Spanish and people skills
- Bachelor’s in Marketing, Business or relevant field is a strong advantage or 5 years relevant working experience.
- Willingness to work on Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) schedule. Let’s bridge time zones together.
- Own a Laptop or Desktop with 8GB RAM, Core i5 or above, and Microsoft Office. Plus, a reliable internet connection (at least 10 Mbps).
- Competitive Compensation: Earn a salary rate of US $6-$7 per hour for a full-time commitment of 40 hours per week. We believe in recognizing and valuing your contributions, ensuring you’re rewarded for your hard work.
- Thriving Towards Retirement: Build a secure future with our retirement plan, ensuring you’re well-prepared to embark on your next chapter when the time comes.
- Health Guardian: Your well-being is our top priority. Enjoy comprehensive health insurance coverage, providing you with peace of mind and access to top-notch medical care in your country*.
- Supercharged Wi-Fi Connectivity: Stay connected and productive with a $25 monthly subsidy towards your home Wi-Fi. Power through your tasks with lightning speed and efficiency.
- ✈️ Unleash Your Wanderlust: Take advantage of our generous paid time off (PTO) and paid sick leave policies. Whether it’s exploring new destinations or taking a well-deserved break, we’ve got you covered, ensuring you can recharge and return refreshed.
Ready to embark on this exciting journey? Apply now!
At Virtual Staffing Careers, we connect talented individuals with amazing work-from-home opportunities. We understand the demand for flexible remote work and have built strong relationships with top companies across the U.S. Our experienced team matches your unique skills and aspirations with Virtual Staffing Careers, we connect talented individuals with amazing work-from-home opportunities. We understand the demand for flexible remote work and have built strong relationships with top companies across the U.S. Our experienced team matches your unique skills and aspirations with the perfect remote
IMPORTANT: PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR AUDIO AND RESUME IN ENGLISH.