Marketing Assistant 2
US-Based Client. Must be Proficient in English Written and Verbal Skills.
Only Resume Written in English will be Accepted.
We are seeking a talented E-Commerce and Marketing Assistant to join our team. The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for editing current e-commerce products, adding new e-commerce products, improving/editing product descriptions/copy, doing basic keyword optimizations, and uploading/editing photos. The candidate will ideally be a solid writer and creative thinker who has familiarity with AI-based optimization tools. Secondarily, this individual will support the team with the production of promotional emails, web banners, social media posts, and online ads. This individual will ideally be supporting the team in driving additional revenues by setting visually pleasing products with descriptive text and search-engine-optimized content. They will also be working on some core marketing pieces and graphics to further enhance online sales.
- Follow internal processes to upload and configure e-commerce products for sale to various end users.
- Write compelling copy that accurately describes the products and conveys the value to the end-user for evaluation in their purchase decision.
- Use skills and knowledge to optimize meta descriptions and copy keywords to optimize search engine visibility.
- Ensure quality and consistency in online presentations
- Design visually appealing images and construct basic copy for email promotions, ensuring they align with brand guidelines and effectively communicate the message.
- Design web banners for online stores that are visually appealing and effectively communicate promotions or sales.
- Create social media posts based on current promotions, ensuring that the design and copy align with brand guidelines and are optimized for social media platforms.
- Create ad images and copy for online ads that are visually appealing, and adhere to ad specifications.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign).
- Basic SEO keyword and optimization knowledge.
- Ability to write effective copy that engages the target audience.
- Some understanding of typography, color theory, and layout design.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
If you are a creative thinker, have some SEO experience, and can write promotional copy, we encourage
you to apply for this exciting opportunity to join our marketing team.
- 100% Remote
- Training & Development
- Work From Home