Market Insights Analyst
As the Market Insights Analyst, you will support the collection of data to inform strategic business decisions. You will gather input to drive analysis of market trends, legislative and funding drivers, and competitive positioning. You will track department deliverables and coordinate timelines and budgets for successful execution of research initiatives. This role will be essential in organizing and optimizing the team outputs to drive solution-led growth for Riverside multi-product solutions.
In this role you will get to:
- Conduct in-depth market research to gain a comprehensive understanding of target markets for key product solutions.
- Assist in maintaining and expanding competitive market maps.
- Develop the process and own the dissemination of industry report summaries cross-functionally that lead to improvements in how market insights are shared and applied.
- Track legislative trends and updates monthly, sharing updates and relevant changes.
- Monitor and track real-time funding source updates including RFPs and grants in identified markets via third-party tools and research sources.
- Provide project management support to Market Insights team.
- Support product solution prototyping and messaging for market testing.
- Aid in summarizing key findings for sharing and building buy-in with internal stakeholders.
- BA/BS required in Business, Marketing or related field; 1-3 years of experience
- Proficiency in conducting thorough market research
- Concise, polished written and oral communication skills
- Interest in preK-12 education policy and trends
- Quantitative and qualitative data analysis skills
- Proficiency in utilizing third-party tools that serve as data inputs
- Effective communication, can clearly and concisely set expectations and provide direct feedback to teams and colleagues as needed
- Skill in market segmentation, SWOT analysis, and competitive benchmarking
- Competence in managing end-to-end project streams
- Extreme detail-orientation
- Experience developing executive-level presentations
- Competency in weighing positive and negative feedback and summarizing in clear manner to drive next step recommendations
Physical Requirements for this position:
- Up to 15% travel for off-site team meetings
- May require stationary positions (sitting or standing) for extended periods.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- Company paid basic life and AD&D insurance
- Company paid short-term and long-term disability
- Supplemental life insurance options
- Company paid Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Retirement plan with discretionary company matching
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA) options
- Premium subscription to Calm for employee and dependents
- Company paid time off (PTO)
- 13 named holidays, 2 floating holidays, and 4 early-release half days
- Flexible work arrangements
- Work-from-home expense reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Company orientation and 30/60/90 Day Onboarding
Who is Riverside Insights?
Riverside Insights is a growth-focused business on a mission to elevate one billion lives globally by 2030 through research-based assessments and technology for educational professionals, students, clinical and behavioral health clients, and workforce talent. Our people and culture are the foundation of our success, and we are committed to fostering a positive and inclusive environment where all employees can thrive, feel valued, and be cared for.
Riverside Insights is an Equal-opportunity Employer:
Riverside Insights provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
At Riverside Insights, every employee has the right to a welcoming and inclusive workplace where their diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are valued and celebrated.
Thank you for considering joining our growing team and our mission to help elevate potential globally! Please check out www.riversideinsights.com to learn more about our work.