Manager of Strategic Marketing Partnerships
Keeper Security is hiring a Manager of Strategic Marketing Partnerships to drive demand for our consumer and business product offerings. This is a 100% remote position with an opportunity to work a hybrid schedule for candidates who live near our global headquarters in Chicago.
Keeper’s cybersecurity software is trusted by millions of users and thousands of organizations, globally. Join one of the fastest-growing cybersecurity companies and be responsible for designing and leading our global strategic partnerships program.
Keeper Security is transforming cybersecurity for people and organizations around the world. Keeper’s affordable and easy-to-use solutions are built on a foundation of zero-trust and zero-knowledge security to protect every user on every device. Our next-generation privileged access management solution deploys in minutes and seamlessly integrates with any tech stack to prevent breaches, reduce help desk costs and ensure compliance. Trusted by millions of individuals and thousands of organizations, Keeper is the leader for best-in-class password management, secrets management, privileged access, secure remote access and encrypted messaging. Learn more at KeeperSecurity.com.
About the Role
The Manager of Strategic Marketing Partnerships will report to the Senior Director, Digital Marketing and be responsible for leading Keeper’s global strategic partnerships program.
- Design and lead Keeper’s global strategic marketing partnerships program
- Identify, develop and maintain partnerships to drive new customer acquisition
- Develop and pitch custom offerings, messaging and positioning that will be mutually beneficial
- Negotiate partnership agreements, ensuring alignment with company objectives
- Collaborate with partners and internal teams, including product, finance and legal, to launch successful programs
- Develop, monitor and continuously report on program KPIs
- Manage partner relationships and ensure timely and transparent communication
- 5+ years of experience in partner management and/or business development
- Proven success building strategic partnerships to drive business growth
- Results-driven self-starter who strives for excellence
- Confident team player with the ability to operate in a dynamic environment
- Effective at driving complex multi-stakeholder processes and cross-team programs
- Ability to influence and collaborate at all organizational levels
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills for a global audience
- Passionate about data and analytics as a lever to improve business performance
- Strong business acumen, analytical and detail-oriented
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or a related field
- Medical, Dental & Vision (inclusive of domestic partnerships)
- Employer Paid Life Insurance & Employee/Spouse/Child Supplemental life
- Voluntary Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401K (Roth/Traditional)
- A generous PTO plan that celebrates your commitment and seniority (including paid Bereavement/Jury Duty, etc)
- Above market annual bonuses
Keeper Security, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.