Loan Portfolio Analyst – El Salvador
About World Business Lenders (www.wbl.com)
World Business Lenders (WBL) provides general purpose short-term real estate collateralized commercial loans to a broad customer base comprised of small and medium sized businesses throughout the United States that lack access to traditional funding. WBL is a U.S.-based company with a 100% remote workforce. This is a remote Contract/Consultant position. Generally, working hours will be 9:00am – 6:00pm Eastern, Monday through Friday, although hours worked may be greater based upon operational requirements. The job requires Excellent oral and written command of the English language. Resumes must be submitted in English.
About the Job:
Our rapid growth has created an excellent career opportunity in our Loan Administration Department. The Loan Administration group is responsible for the management of loan portfolio including customer services, payment processing, calculating loan amortization schedules, amending existing loans, calculating early payoffs, and post-closing collateral and insurance management to name a few. This is a specialized position that offers an excellent opportunity to learn and develop valuable skills in various positions within the department as you will be cross-trained for all three functions – Loan Administration, Portfolio and FP&A
- Manage the integrity of loan records within the loan administration system: including data entry and auditing.
- Provide administrative support for the department as it relates to Loan Administration, Portfolio Analytics or FP&A modeling tasks.
- Prepare Portfolio performance reports, developed by KPI and trend analysis
- Prepare monthly deck reporting, delinquency reports, overall loan status reports and terminal IRR reports.
- Conduct periodic review and analysis of underwriting expectations post-funding: categorize exception distribution, rationale and justifications; issue monthly executive-level exception reports to validate compliance with the underwriting policy and procedure.
- Provide comprehensive historical datasets to feed FP&A reports.
- Support the development of a multi-layer structured Portfolio Modelling and Forecasts creation.
- Provide supportive reports such as, break-even, scenario-based and modelling reports.
- Analyze and audit monthly financial results and update those in ongoing modelling phase.
- Conduct monthly forecast-actual analysis and prepare Executive reports for explaining discrepancies.
- Audit exiting Financial Models for accuracy, functionality, reporting, simpleness and transparency perspective with other FP&A principles.
- Support financial and functional due diligence requests for corporate transactions.
- Prepare cash flow forecasts and various long-term financial and statistical projections for strategic planning.
- Build annual budgets and forecasts for different business units and consolidate them into a master budget.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
- 100% fluency in English, with exceptional English verbal and written communication skills
- Expert Excel skills
- Solid knowledge of the principles of general business, accounting, quantitative analysis and finance
- Banking experience and background highly preferred
- High degree of proficiency in Excel, including complex financial analysis/modeling, Advanced VBA and SQL coding knowledge
- Experience with Power BI
- Ability to produce dashboards in Excel
- You must have your own laptop or desktop to use (the company does not supply equipment)
- Contract/Consultant position
- 11 US holidays paid
- Compensation – DOE