Title: Linux Administrator
Location : Remote (Springfield, MA)
Type : Contract to hire
Rate : $Best Possible
- Administer the Linux Red Hat environment
- Support production, development and disaster recovery computer UNIX and Linux systems and related infrastructure.
- Provisioning, installation / configuration, operation, monitoring and technical support.
- Support Automation of Linux system patching via Ansible
- Create and revise corporate standards documentation and scripting of applications.
- Create, maintain and document corporate standards and Unix/Linux scripting jobs via Ansible.
- Interacting with Application, Database Administration, Network Support, Operations and End User groups along with vendors to design and evaluate and implement new computer systems and associated applications.
- Provision resources to meet infrastructure and application database needs.
Required Work Experience:
- Seven years working in technology infrastructure
- A minimum of five years working as a Linux Administrator supporting an enterprise environment of both physical and virtual servers
- A minimum of five years of experience administering Red Hat Linux and Satellite Server
- Must have experience supporting an environment with Oracle databases
- Must have deep experience in scripting with Ansible
- Hands on experience with VMware and AWS.
Note: If interested please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your rate requirement along with your contact details with a suitable time when we can reach you. If you know of anyone in your sphere of contacts, who would be a perfect match for this job then, we would appreciate if you can forward this posting to them with a copy to us.