LinkedIn Content Strategist
Air is a Creative Ops System for marketing and creative teams. Our product automates the mindless tasks that marketers do every day to manage content and unlocks creativity through image recognition, automated versioning, and approval workflows. We launched in March 2021 and have raised $38M+ from world-class venture capital groups including Tiger Global, Headline Ventures, Lerer Hippeau, WndrCo, and Slack Ventures.
At Air, we’re doubling down on LinkedIn as a key driver for growth and brand awareness. We have some extraordinary success on this platform and with this role, we are aiming to scale it. As such, we are looking for a LinkedIn-focused strategist who can:
- Support our organic content activities on LinkedIn for both brand and leadership accounts. We want to engage in the conversations that are relevant to us and ensure that we are responsive to our customer (and future customer). The right candidate will truly own this platform and live in it, driving new engagement and growth from potential customers (80%)
- Drive engagement and awareness of our brand on other social media channels (Twitter/X, Instagram, Reddit) and find key opportunities for the brand to engage (20%).
If you are hyper engaged with culture and trends and passionate about creating content that reaches real audiences, this role is for you. We’ve got our work cut out for us but you’ll be joining an incredible team doing some really extraordinary work. You’ll have the opportunity to grow a brand, have ownership of key platforms, and drive forth the narrative that there finally is a much (much) better way than Dropbox for your creative team’s content.
You will report to the Head of Content (based in Toronto, ON).
- Lead on developing the ideas for social concepts and tactics across social – with a strong focus on leadership content on LinkedIn
- Develop and execute a strategy to engage Air employees on LinkedIn.
- Manage the day-to-day social calendars and execute the drafting, scheduling and publishing of social media content for LinkedIn.
- Create and curate an inventory of compelling social content, including text, image and video
- Monitor social channels for opportunities for interactions with audience and (potential) customers.
- Have a strong understanding of ideas that work specifically for social, new platform features, social trends/content, and how to build and sustain engaged communities
- Research emerging brands, compelling creative campaigns, and cultural moments quickly turning research and insights into unique ideas for LinkedIn.
- Work efficiently in a fast-paced, detail-driven environment, across multiple projects with tight deadlines
- An awe-inspiring ability to write really clean, compelling stories, and an obsession with culture and creativity.
- 3-5 years of agency, brand, startup, or tech experience in the creative/writing space.
- Experience in thought leadership communications and content creation.
- Strong creative writing & idea development experience are a must, video-editing and shooting skills a major plus
- Portfolio of work/prior projects to share
- Strong knowledge of social platforms – specifically LinkedIn
- Passion and love for advertising, culture, and creative work
- Creative problem-solver, strategic thinker, and insight-driven
- Excellent communication, copywriting and organization skills
- Self-starter, ability to manage multiple tasks and projects at any given time
Our company culture was built around a tireless pursuit to be the best at what we do. We’re entrepreneurial and focused: tackling problems head-on without ego. We communicate with empathy. We speak directly, listen thoughtfully, and ask questions. We previously worked out of a cozy warehouse in Brooklyn, but are currently distributed around the globe. This is a remote role based in Toronto, ON.
Air contributes 90% to medical, dental, and vision insurance and 75% to dependent coverage. Employees also have life insurance, disability insurance, and membership to One Medical. We offer a generous work from home stipend, professional development reimbursement, and unlimited vacation days. Although we are still early stage, we are always seeking ways to invest in the long-term health, wellness, and continued education of our employees.
At Air, we believe that it takes a diversity of thought, culture, race, sexual orientation, and outlook to build a world-class business. We value unique contributions and welcome people of all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives to join us at Air.
Salary if Canada based: $73K to $107K (CAD)