Licensed Mental Health Therapist – Nevada (Remote)
Tava Health is an online mental health clinic that puts patients first by reducing costs, improving quality, and increasing access to therapy. We are on a mission to improve emotional health through frictionless, technology-enabled care, and we need passionate, qualified therapists to rally around our cause.
The quality of our care rests heavily on the shoulders of the therapists we work with. As Tava grows, our network of outstanding mental health care providers needs to as well. If you are a licensed therapist looking for a flexible opportunity to make a difference, please read on.
Why work with us?
- Let it be no surprise, we care about your mental health and that means we believe in work-life balance. Enjoy the flexibility of setting your own hours when you join our network as a contracted provider.
- Remote environment; all sessions take place via our online video platform. Enjoy the flexibility of having full autonomy over your schedule.
- Team Tava is made up of intelligent, humble, compassionate and hardworking people. Joining the ranks means you’ll have an automatic network to turn to for best practices, professional development, and opportunities to share your expertise.
- We do the administrative work and leave the rewarding part for you. All marketing, patient scheduling, and billing are taken care of by Tava so you only have to worry about what you do best: helping people heal.
- Access to a dedicated clinical support team who are invested in your mental health as well. Tava’s monthly virtual provider meetings were created with our therapists in mind.
- Provide world-class tele-therapy to patients experiencing mild to severe depression, anxiety, and other possible diagnoses including stress and relationship issues.
- Thoroughly document all visits with patients in the Tava electronic medical record.
- Ensure that your calendar availability is accurate and up to date.
- Keep communication open with Tava’s Clinical team
- Celebrate patient success and encourage continued healing and growth.
- A master’s level degree from a regionally accredited university.
- An active social work, counselor, marriage and family therapy, or psychologist license (LCSW, MFT, LCPC, PsyD, PhD, etc.) allowing you to provide unsupervised mental health therapy services.
- Three or more years of experience providing clinical psychotherapy to adults
- Experience and training in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and other evidence-based practices.
- Proficiency in intake assessments, diagnosis, and ongoing treatment planning.
- Excellent writing skills for documentation of sessions.
- A clean record without any disciplinary action being taken against you by a licensing board in any jurisdiction.
- Licensed to practice in the state advertised.
If you check all these boxes, Team Tava is looking forward to receiving your application!
Please note that this is a contract, part-time, and remote (work from home) opportunity.
As a recruiting team, we do our best to communicate with all candidates. If you have not received an email from Tava within a few days of submitting your application please check your spam filter.
***Please note: All Tava hiring is handled by company representatives using “@tavahealth.com” email addresses. Please beware of unauthorized recruiting communications requesting personal information. We never hire anyone without first completing a real-time, face-to-face interview (conducted by video or in-person), nor do we use encrypted instant messaging services like Signal. If you have questions regarding the authenticity of any outreach, please do not hesitate to use the chat feature on our website or contact us at email@example.com***