Kubernetes Administrator / GLOBAL
At Altoros we drive digital transformation to the highest levels of excellence and performance, our team of experts and our cloud partners are the key to our success story.
As a Kubernetes Platform Administrator at Altoros, you will be a trusted advisor leading the cloud transformation journey of our customers by sharing your expertise in deploying, integrating, optimizing, automating, and adopting advanced cloud-based solutions.
Training, enablement, and mentorship are at the core of our business. This focus not only forms the cornerstone of our customer engagement but also drives employee development. By joining our team, you will be continuously evolving and strengthening your skills with mentorship from your peers, and creating that same learning experience with Fortune 500 and Global 2000 customers.
How you will make an impact
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- Automate and improve development and release processes
- Test and examine code written by others and analyze results
- Spearhead the cloud deployment and integration of newly developed and existing applications into private, public, and hybrid cloud environments.
- Provide the highest level of a technical consultation on cloud architecture using your strong technical expertise and customer service orientation.
- 3+ years of experience of expertise in K8s
- 2 years of experience releasing updates to K8s and workloads
- Strong troubleshooting skills in Linux environments
- Linux Shell Scripting (preferred Bash)
- CKA/CKS certifications or willing to certify (covered by Altoros)
- Remote work
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- All relevant certifications and training are fully covered by us
- A friendly close-knit team