Junior Java Developer
We currently have a vacancy for a Junior Java Developer, to work at the premises of our company in Athens or fully remotely. The candidate will join a software development team that uses cutting edge technology to implement challenging IT software projects, for major international public organisations. The candidate will receive adequate training and support to develop its career expectations.
Main Responsibilities and Tasks
- Develop excellent quality web and mobile software, using state-of-the-art software development techniques and technologies;
- Participate and contribute in software architecture design;
- Work in a multi-national environment.
- University Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or Software Engineering;
- Strong analytical capabilities, team- and quality-oriented, keen to learn and excel;
- Experience in Java web development;
- Experience in a Database system;
- Fluency in verbal and written English.
- Experience in any of the following technologies will be highly appreciated: Spring, Angular/React, Spring Cloud, JPA/Hibernate, Git, Maven/Gradle.
As a Junior Java Developer you will have the opportunity to explore and apply the latest development tools/technologies. As part of a friendly team you will work closely with a highly professional team of full-stack software developers / engineers. As part of an international company you will contribute to challenging IT software projects for major international public organizations and institutions. As part of a dynamic company you will get the chance to develop your skills and your career.
We offer a competitive remuneration (with full benefits package) based on qualifications and experience, including:
- Competitive full-time salary;
- Private Health Coverage on the Company’s group program;
- Flexible working hours, top – of – the Line tools, language courses, specialized trainings;
- A great opportunity to grow and work with innovative and exiting specialists in the industry;
- Being part of an environment that offers challenging goals, autonomy and mentoring, which creates development opportunities, both for you and the company.
If you are seeking a career in an exciting, dynamic and multicultural international environment with exciting opportunities that will boost your career, please send us your detailed CV in English, quoting reference: (JJD1/07/22).
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS (ED) (www.eurodyn.com) is a leading European Software, Information and Communication Technologies company, operating internationally (Athens, Brussels, Luxembourg, Copenhagen, Berlin, Stockholm, London, Nicosia, Valetta, Vienna, Den Haag, Hong Kong, etc.) The company employs over 800 engineers, IT experts and consultants (around 3% PhD, 36% MSc and 53% BSc). We design and develop software applications using integrated, state-of-the-art technology. Our current IT projects have a value exceeding 300 million EURO. EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is a renowned supplier of IT services to European Union Institutions, international organizations, European Agencies and national government Administrations in 40 countries and 4 continents.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.