Junior C# Developer
Remotebase is more than just a job search platform – we’re building a remote work community where you can thrive and succeed. We connect top tech talent with top clients and make it easy for you to find the job you want. So why wait? Join us and be a part of our bridge to success!
As a Junior C# Engineer, you will play an integral part in our client’s migration project. You will be responsible for writing custom code and assisting the team in the transition to the Microsoft platform. This role is ideal for someone who is passionate about C# development and eager to gain hands-on experience with Microsoft technologies.
- Collaborate with the team to write custom C# code for the migration project.
- Assist in the migration of services to the Microsoft platform.
- Work closely with senior engineers to learn and develop your skills.
- Debug and troubleshoot code as needed.
- Participate in code reviews and provide constructive feedback.
- Learn and adapt to new technologies and best practices.
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field is a plus.
- Basic understanding of C# programming.
- Eagerness to learn and a strong interest in software development.
- Good problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous coursework or projects related to C# development.
- Familiarity with Microsoft technologies or cloud platforms.
- Knowledge of software development best practices.
- Any relevant internships or extracurricular activities.
In addition to a market competitive compensation, we have a reward philosophy that expand beyond this.
- Fully remote with office optional. You decide when you would like to work from home and when from the office.
- Flexible timings. You decide your work scheduled.
- Market competitive compensation (in $$).
- Insane learning and growth