Would you enjoy working with applications like Netflix, YouTube, AppleTV+, and Spotify? Does the opportunity of working with top engineers seem exciting to you? Would you simply like to hang out in the (virtual or real) kitchen with cool people and their snappish sense of humour? You’re in the right place. There’s one catch here, though: we are looking for a person available to start almost immediately, between now and mid-March.
Working arm in arm with our top customer, a top European digital TV and telco provider, we are one of the main integrators helping make their products cutting-edge and successful. We are working on the server-side components for different media & entertainment products. Range of potential involvements differs from real-time communication to big data processing and analysis. You will be involved in full development lifecycle of the server components from architecture and design to deployment and integration with other back-office systems and partner products.
Required Skills or Experience
- 3+ years of experience working with Java 11 or higher (working mostly with Java 17)
- Working knowledge of GIT source control management
- Understanding of micro-services architectures
- Experience with Docker containers and cluster management systems like Kubernetes or Amazon ECS
- Very good English and communication skills
- Agile/Scrum methodology experience
- Availability to start at March 18th the latest
Nice to have experience with
- NoSQL solutions (Cassandra, Riak) and message brokers (Kafka, RabbitMQ)
- Modern multithreading and functional programming concepts
- DDD, reactive programming, CQRS, EventSourcing experience
What we offer in return
- A B2B contract at 140 – 170 PLN/h
- 100% remote or hybrid or office-based work – your choice!
- Opportunities to train, develop and grow, as well as learn from talented colleagues
- Flexibility in your working hours and home office
Consult Red was started about 20 years ago by five engineers with a shared vision. They created a place where top talents are valued and appreciated, where prestigious international customers get excellent quality of service, and where people simply take care of each other. With this DNA we have consistently grown, and we are now 300 people with offices in the UK, Poland, US and India.