IT Systems Engineer
We are a remote-first, international SaaS company helping businesses maximise their revenue potential in Europe and the US with our Go-To-Market SaaS Platform. We are the successful merger of Leadfeeder and Echobot, bringing two industry leaders together.
What makes us unique? With origins in Finland and Germany, the country with the highest privacy standards in Europe, Dealfront was born with compliance and transparency in its DNA. This ensures that our users know exactly where their data originated. Compliance does not affect companies’ earnings.
We have over 270 dealfronters around the world in 40 countries. Join us and help us continue our mission to be the leading Go-To-Market platform that helps B2B companies win deals in Europe.
We are now looking for a talented IT Systems Engineer to join our remotely distributed IT team.
This crucial role is centred on maintaining and upgrading our IT infrastructure, providing support for over 270 endpoints, and spearheading significant IT projects.
The ideal candidate will possess a robust background in IT systems, a keen interest in cloud solutions, and a dedication to security and operational excellence. While our team operates remotely, this position involves occasional travel (up to few times a year) to our headquarters in Karlsruhe, Germany, for strategic meetings and to participate in vital company initiatives.
- Provide IT support for a mix of Windows and MacOS endpoints.
- Lead and manage IT projects, including the sunsetting of legacy systems and hardware as well as introducing company-wide automations.
- Participate in a rotational operations system, serving internal stakeholders and managing a sometimes busy service desk with outstanding communication skills.
- Drive projects from discovery through testing to execution, independently managing timelines and deliverables.
- Communicate project concepts, objectives, and progress to leadership, ensuring clear organisation-wide updates.
- Proven expertise supporting Windows and MacOS endpoints.
- Good technical experience with OKTA, Confluence, Google GWS, Slack, Asana, OpenVPN.
- Good knowledge of 3CX phone system, Watchguard firewalls, VMware Workspace One, AssetPanda
- Some knowledge and experience with public cloud solutions.
- Experience in managing multiple SaaS tools and delegating ownership
- Familiarity with ISO27001, internal auditing, and vulnerabilities management.
- Understanding of advanced authentication methods including SSO (Single Sign-On), Passwordless, Biometric authentication and other modern authentication technologies
- Knowledge of ITIL principles.
- Proven track record in carrying and leading internal IT projects.
- Knowledge of at least one common scripting language, such as PowerShell or Bash
- Exceptional communication and team collaboration abilities.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- The chance to work with a very knowledgeable, high-achieving and fun team.
- An international, diverse, dynamic and committed work environment.
- The opportunity to work remotely, with a flexible work schedule.
- Mental Health support with Auntie.
- Annual company retreats in sunny locations and team off-sites 🙂