Intermediate Software Engineer (.NET) – OP01270-00
Are you in Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, or Costa Rica? Join us as we actively recruit in these locations, offering a comfortable remote environment. Submit your CV in English, and we’ll get back to you!
We invite an experienced and proactive Software Engineer with strong .NET skills to join our team. You will be an essential contributor to a project focused on developing a platform that enables users to create and manage cryptocurrencies by applying advanced financial logic. Our client is a renowned US-based regtech and fintech company developing a blockchain-based infrastructure for financial institutions.
What’s in it for you:
- Collaborate directly with the US-based client, contributing to an exciting fintech product in the active development phase
- Grow your technical expertise: work with GCP, CI/CD, and other modern technologies and expand your knowledge of the dynamic blockchain field
- Contribute to a project that has PCI DSS certification at Level 2
✅ Is that you?
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET MVC
- Strong understanding of OOP/OOD and SOLID principles
- Experience working with Entity Framework
- Knowledge of relational DB concepts, MS SQL Server
- Pre-Intermediate+ English level
- Familiarity with software development principles and blockchain mechanics
- Proficiency in Git and knowledge of Design Patterns
- Experience in unit testing, including TDD and BDD
Key responsibilities and your contribution
In this role, you’ll be a valuable member of our team, working alongside other experienced engineers and developers. We value strong work ethics, collaborative spirit, and dedication to creating solutions that drive innovation and growth. Additionally, we follow a year-long roadmap established by our business as our key development vector.
- Use your backend development skills to contribute to a global and innovative fintech project
- Help the team develop distributed high-load systems
- Participate in developing, discussing, approving, and implementing technical decisions
- Communicate directly with the US-based client
- Perform integration with different 3rd parties
- Work in a tailored Scrum-driven team
- Work closely with developers and QA engineers
What’s working at Dev.Pro like?
Dev.Pro is a US-based outsource company with an ambitious and creative mindset that has been delivering superior software products since 2011. Known for its strong human focus, Dev.Pro promotes a work environment that is fair, inclusive, open-minded, and friendly toward people of every race, religion, gender, cultural background, marital/parental status, etc. By joining Dev.Pro, you’ll feel what it’s like to grow with professionals who support your journey.
Maintain a healthy work-life balance with 30 paid rest days per year to use as holidays/vacation/other on the desired and requested dates
Grow by learning: you have a chance to shift your career path, access English lessons, DP University educational flows, and other educational initiatives
Make sure the compensation matches your efforts: we provide payments in US dollars and cover overtime hours
Join fun online activities and team-building events
Get continuous remote HR and payroll support
Our next steps:
✅ Submit a CV in English — ✅ Intro call with a Recruiter — ✅ Interview — ✅ Offer
Interested? Find out more: