Are you keen to take your carer to the next level?
We are growing fast in the UK and are looking for additional Integration Developers and Analysts at a range of levels to meet demand. You will assist with the design and delivery of integration solutions engagements, including coding and configuration, ensuring we continue to deliver outstanding service to our valued clients. Your technical knowledge, quality focus and collaborative approach will ensure your success in this role.
About us …
IntegrationWorks are the integration experts. We are specialists in the integration and that’s part of what makes us different from all others. We pride ourselves in not only the high-level professional services we provide to our clients but in building and growing our talented team around the world.
About the role …
- Develop and deliver code and configuration to the highest quality, ensuring appropriate standards and processes are followed.
- Drive concepts and implementation of designs and solutions.
- Ensure robust testing is carried out in collaboration with analysts, architects and system owners.
- Provide professional, quality service on client site, ensuring any issues are addressed or escalated appropriately.
- Share technical knowledge with the wider team to contribute to a progressive integration environment and long-term growth and development.
About you …
- Experience implementing integration based outcomes.
- Hands-on experience with a range of integrations tools (MuleSoft, IBM, Azure, Boomi etc), task management tools, version control systems and an understanding of the roles in the software development life cycle.
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, business process modelling and data mapping.
- You have energy and enthusiasm, with a focus on continual learning and improvement as you keep pace with new and emerging technology.
- A team player with strong communications skills, a quality focus and values that align with those of IntegrationWorks.
What you’ll receive…
You will be treated as a valued member of the IntegrationWorks team from day one. You will receive excellent remuneration and benefits. We love to see our people thrive and grow. We will encourage your initiative and provide support and resources to help you develop your career.
Deliver from anywhere
IntegrationWorks in the United Kingdom has shifted to a remote-first company approach with base locations in Bath and Edinburgh. Whether you live near an office or not, IntegrationWorks believes you can do your best work wherever you are. Taking this approach means UK-based staff will receive a stipend to outfit your home office to support your own personal productivity.
We believe that collaboration with each other is crucial. IntegrationWorks in the UK runs monthly meetups, away days, social events and wider global sessions to share and learn from the wider IntegrationWorks group. We may be remote-first in the UK, but you will always feel connected to your peers when working here.
We are Global!
IntegrationWorks is a global company. We provide a working environment that means each member of our team can work and collaborate easily regardless of their location. We operate worldwide community chapters and guilds focused on technology, growth, operational and key social areas.
Key to note:
As this role is in the UK successful candidates will need to either be eligible already to work in the UK or be in a position to quickly gain the right to work in the UK. If you are unsure of your status please complete the application and we will review in line with our accredited UK employer status to see if sponsorship is possible.